User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions!

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Re: Suggestions!

Eh, nevermind that. Now that i look at it as a whole, it would be stupid seeing as we are discussing a ConsoleDiscussions clan, plus we have the ladder system.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    Eh, nevermind that. Now that i look at it as a whole, it would be stupid seeing as we are discussing a ConsoleDiscussions clan, plus we have the ladder system.
    At least tell me otherwise it will bug me, plus im even more confused. I added a Gamer ID section for posts, along with a section for gamer ids in profiles.

I been working on this for awhile, is this what you mean?
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/showroster.php
    Last edited by JohnnyMcKinney; 04-03-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Thats pretty cool dude but again, not what i meant. I'll try to explain again.

A section on the forum where people can form "on site" clans and battle for something in specific on this site. The whole idea is something similar but not exactly like one of those Mafia or ancient kingdom games on facebook. People on the site can recruit others into their clan and try to take control of what ever it is they will be fighting for. A ConsoleDiscussions browser based game if you want to call it that. This does not tie in with the whole clan thing we are discussing on the other thread.

Thats the best i can explain it lol.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

So it has nothing to do with consoles?

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

This idea i am spitting out does not, the clan thing on the other thread we are discussing does.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    This idea i am spitting out does not, the clan thing on the other thread we are discussing does.
    So it's like Mafia Wars? I like the idea, but it sounds complicated.

Everyone I brought the Youtube in profiles and the Loudfusion Music Player is also back in profiles. I did disable the autoplay option in Youtube though, since it caused issues with playing over the music, and it got annoying. Don't need two players auto playing.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Minecraft section? never mind, I had to go further in unread posts :)
    Last edited by B1G_BR0TH3R; 04-10-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

An option to hide tweets thing that is always on each side.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rukawaka View Post
    An option to hide tweets thing that is always on each side.
    Stop spamming ...

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

You should add the option to "like" a post, just like on facebook. There's some pretty humorous posts that deserve liking lol.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast