User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions!

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Re: Suggestions!

Remove Notifications for plain shoutbox. It interrupts chat. OMG ZEUS! *hides dead hooker*

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    Remove Notifications for plain shoutbox. It interrupts chat. OMG ZEUS! *hides dead hooker*
    See ^, there's a very "like"able post.
    But I agree with Codex, you should remove Notifications from the Shoutbox so that they just show up in the Notifications tab.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You should add the option to "like" a post, just like on facebook. There's some pretty humorous posts that deserve liking lol.
    This is a great idea! plus if we all like posts our friends can sign up on CD and post too! Kind of like a easy way to spread around CD !

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    This is a great idea! plus if we all like posts our friends can sign up on CD and post too! Kind of like a easy way to spread around CD !
    I actually wasn't thinking of linking facebook in anyway when I posted that but it would get ConsoleDiscussions spread around. Although I do like the idea of just removing reputation if it still exists and just making it more of a "like" feature. Where it would show on your post who and how many people liked it, along with total # of likes on all posts somewhere in your profile.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

I have added a way to link Facebook. Click connect in the top right hand corner of Console Discussions.

New members can now register this way as well.

This also adds a like button to posts along with the ability to publish posts to Facebook.

Power to the people I guess... I removed the Shoutbox Notices like @CoDeX asked.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I have added a way to link Facebook. Click connect in the top right hand corner of Console Discussions.

New members can now register this way as well.

This also adds a like button to posts along with the ability to publish posts to Facebook.

Power to the people I guess... I removed the Shoutbox Notices like @CoDeX asked.
    <3.

@johnny
    Okay now I have another request / issue, I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem or what the deal is. Way back several months ago I used to be able to play the games you've been posting here, but now I can't play them whatsoever. I go to the different games and all that shows up is the actual code, I thought it might be my browser so I tried Firefox and still had the problem. Also tried changing themes, and made sure I had flash player installed. Am I the only one?
    Here's an example of what I'm seeing :
    Code:
    <div id="GameName" style="font-weight:bold; font-size:bigger; text-align:center; padding-bottom:5px;"><a href="http://www.playedonline.com/game/599109/castle-hero.html" style="text-decoration:none;">Castle Hero</a></div><div id="GameWrapper" style="border:1px solid #C5CBCF; width:800px; height:500px; position:relative; margin:10px auto;">
     <script type="text/javascript">function hidePreRoll() {clearTimeout(prerolltimer);document.getElementByI d("GameEmbed").style.visibility = "visible";document.getElementById("PreRollAd") .sty le.visibility = "hidden";} prerolltimer = window.setTimeout(hidePreRoll, 15000);</script>

<div id="PreRollAd" style="position:absolute;top:0px; left:0px; right:0px; bottom:0px;">
     <div class="AdContent" style="text-align:center;fond-weight:bold; width:300px;margin:25px auto;">
     The game is loading
     <script type="text/javascript"><!--
     google_ad_client = "pub-8413762709570514";
     /* 336x280, Console Discussions Arcade */
     google_ad_slot = "7891517404";
     google_ad_width = 336;
     google_ad_height = 280;
     //-->
     </script>
     <script type="text/javascript"
     src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">
     </script>
     Advertisement - click to <a href="#" onclick="hidePreRoll(); return false;">skip</a>
     </div>
     </div>

<div id="GameEmbed" style="position:absolute;top:0px; left:0px; right:0px; bottom:0px; visibility:hidden;">
     <object width="800" height="500" base="." codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" classid="clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000">
     <param name="movie" value="http://assets0.playedonline.com/system/files/castle-hero.swf"/>
     <param name="base" value="."/>
     <param name="quality" value="high"/>
     <param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/>
     <embed width="800" height="500" src="http://assets0.playedonline.com/system/files/castle-hero.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always"/>
     </object>
     </div>Choose your weapon and protect your castle. <br/><b>Instructions:</b><br/>Use the mouse. <br/><br/><div style="text-align:center; font-size:smaller; display:none; visibility:hidden;">Powered by dailygame.org</div>

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Ohhhh I completely forgot about that area. Yea I'll try and fix that. I got the new games adding right, but for some reason it won't update the old. I'll dig into it more. I will also try and add some new arcade games to the actual arcade.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Is there a cd app for like the iPhone???

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

I think you should allow comments in the game section like zues mentioned.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hal93 View Post
    Is there a cd app for like the iPhone???
    Tapatalk:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...0-updates.html

Quote Originally Posted by netwin709 View Post
    I think you should allow comments in the game section like zues mentioned.
    I'll look into this.

UPDATE: Done

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast