User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions!

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Suggestions!

I am taking this seriously when I say I am taking suggestions. Name anything and I will listen.

Don't think CD needs a certain section? It's gone.

Think a certain modification such as the experience mod is not need, consider it gone. Ect...

I'm trying to make Console Discussions as easy and fun as π. pie? pi? I think I mean pie.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Re: Suggestions!

Just some ideas.

- PSN and Xbox LIVE leaderboards like we used to have.
    - ConsoleDiscussions based clans on select games.
    - Fill the VIP section with some juicy content so more people would be willing to pay for VIP and continue to fund the site.
    - Maybe transform this site into a forum / social networking site like facebook or something.

and here is a pretty cool idea i have been thinking about for awhile now:

An on site clan system. Basically people on the site can create clans and invite other members to join their clan and have something (i don't know exactly what yet) on the site the clans can battle to take control of in a clan section of the forums or something. Clans can edit their clan page with a logo, name, tag, motto, and such. Given much more thought, i think that can be a fun and amazing part of this site.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

The Xbox Leaderboards have been on:
    Console Discussions - Xbox Live Leaderboard

As far as PS3 leaderboards, we've never had those, but something I will def look into.

Way ahead of you on the clan thing:
    Console Laddersv3.1.0

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

The PS3 leaderboards would be great. Also that ladder system is not exactly what i meant but it is a very nice addition.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

A ShoutBox on more then just the default theme

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Whooops knew I something was missing on the new themes lol. Ill add the shoutbox when i get home.

What did you have in mind for clans Cannon?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Toggle on/off news bot new posts.

Have something were it gives a list of the 50 last posts.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Whooops knew I something was missing on the new themes lol. Ill add the shoutbox when i get home.

What did you have in mind for clans Cannon?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    With the clan thing, i meant literally what it says. Just something here on a forum where a on site clan can battle over something. If you don;t get it, i'll try explaining more in depth tomorrow, i'm pretty tired at the moment.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

An option to hide the tweets thing that is always on every page.

Suggestions!

User Info Menu

Confused Cannon... I still don't get the clan thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvеr View Post
    An option to hide the tweets thing that is always on every page.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...do=editoptions

It works now, I also made it only on the forum home page.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast