A new rank :D

I think we should have a new rank, Either between these 2 options. :D
    Veteran
    Jmod

Veteran: Someone who is known pretty well and very old on the site
    Jmod: Just a beginner mod if you dont think the person is ready yet

And you should put the moderator apps back up :D

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

User Info Menu

Re: A new rank :D

You should have just posted this under the suggestions thread Johnny started.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

I could of sworn we had
    Moderator In Training and Moderator

MIT has less power. Most of our MIT get promoted quickly for now what the **** they are doing. I was never MIT. I got promoted through corruption.

User Info Menu

There is a JMod, it's called Mod in Training, but I never used it. No point, cause I never give staff positions to people that aren't known or participate in discussions.

As far as the Veteran thing goes. I had it at one point, but it overwrote the more advanced ranks like Admin. I'll see if I can figure something out. Maybe members with 1,000 posts get Veteran status or something.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeX View Post
    I could of sworn we had
    Moderator In Training and Moderator

MIT has less power. Most of our MIT get promoted quickly for now what the **** they are doing. I was never MIT. I got promoted through corruption.

Which is bullshit because i was Mod In Training for 2 whole months. Also when i was MIT, i actually received training and guidance from some of the original Mods and Admins.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

I was only MIT for like a week and a half.
    But also maybe Veteran be after Console God?

User Info Menu

I like the 1000 posts group idea! They could have access to a small part of the vip section or something? And this may get members wanting to post more good stuff!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I like the 1000 posts group idea! They could have access to a small part of the vip section or something? And this may get members wanting to post more good stuff!
    No way, because then people would spam pointless posts everywhere on the forums. Plus there is no way any part of VIP would be free.

User Info Menu

VIP will never be free. It helps the site stay in business.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.