User Tag List

Thread: Blog/Wordpress

Blog/Wordpress

User Info Menu

Blog/Wordpress

Hello! we should have a wordpress blog as our homepage. We could post blogs, gaming news and more. I would love to write content for it maybe some reviews. PLus it could help get the sites seo up! just run a wordpress to vb4 bridge and get some themes that look the same! and the wordpress should be Console Discussions - Home so its the main root folder :D

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

Blog/Wordpress

User Info Menu

Re: Blog/Wordpress

Wordpress is definitely an excellent tool for making webpages easily and quickly. So go for it!

Blog/Wordpress

User Info Menu

Well, if you want to write content for the homepage Brandon, you really haven't seen all VBulletin software can do as far as the homepage goes. If you want to write content, I can promote you to an article writer, that way you can write articles for the homepage, but they do need to be spell checked, can't go having LOL, haz, aint, all that stuff being posted as an article lol. . .

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Blog/Wordpress

User Info Menu

Wordpress very useful and friendly for seo.