User Tag List

Thread: What are the names of all the Silent Hill Games + What other games would i like?

What are the names of all the Silent Hill Games + What other games would i like?

User Info Menu

What are the names of all the Silent Hill Games + What other games would i like?

I know they have one two three four and five, but what are all the names of them?
    The other day i saw a game at best buy then looked for it used at game stop but i couldn't find it because i didn't know what the name was.

I think it was like the origins or something.

Also:

I REALLY love silent hill, i bought 3 yesterday.
    Im hoping to find more games like this, and also buying the next two games because i'm not sure if i should get the earlier ones, would they be too old?

Gamefly Coupon

Last edited by Richarden; 03-31-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: What are the names of all the Silent Hill Games + What other games would i like?

Silent Hill
    Silent Hill 2
    Silent Hill 3
    Silent Hill 4: The Room- crazy hikikomori trapped in his house
    Silent Hill Origins- It's about a trucker who gets lost in SH
    Silent Hill Homecoming
    Silent Hill Shattered Memories- to different to say a remake of the first
    Silent Hill Downpour- not released yet

I don't play survial horror games but I do like to study the games... with the exception of 4 all other games were rated high... I'd say get them

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!