User Tag List

Thread: can you make a tut on how to make prx's i relly wanna know!!! i will give rep!!

can you make a tut on how to make prx's i relly  wanna know!!! i will give rep!!

User Info Menu

can you make a tut on how to make prx's i relly wanna know!!! i will give rep!!

so umm yea i wanna know how to make a prx file so i can make a hacking device i have in mind !!!! almost like nitepr and almost like bakon but it's netheir!!!

can you make a tut on how to make prx's i relly  wanna know!!! i will give rep!!

User Info Menu

Re: can you make a tut on how to make prx's i relly wanna know!!! i will give rep!!

lmao its REALLLY hard u gotta b really smart to theres alot stuff you need to know if i find it ill post it
    .:New Favorite:.

.: Forum Rules | Announcements | My GFx | My Myspace | My Profile :.

User Info Menu

Re: can you make a tut on how to make prx's i relly wanna know!!! i will give rep!!

Ill look it up for u bro i sorta know how.

----Added 3/3/2009 at 2:39 PM----
    O and add elite_seal_ on ftb2

User Info Menu

ur guna need to learn how to code before u make a prx

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    ur guna need to learn how to code before u make a prx
    Not necessarily.

Anyways. Learn C++.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

ok were can i lern c++?

----Added 5/3/2009 at 1:58 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by mcgay View Post
    Ill look it up for u bro i sorta know how.

----Added 3/3/2009 at 2:39 PM----
    O and add elite_seal_ on ftb2

ok
    i will ad him

User Info Menu

C++ is a basic programming language, and everyone saying that it is hard to make a prx, it IS NOT. Sure, it takes some skill to make a GOOD one, but a basic one could be done in a jiify. ALA a freeze when you press X PRX. I am not a C++ guy myself (Java) but if you take a look at Bakon's source and do a little research you should be able to see. You will also need a prx compiler (cygwin)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by redelite123 View Post
    C++ is a basic programming language, and everyone saying that it is hard to make a prx, it IS NOT. Sure, it takes some skill to make a GOOD one, but a basic one could be done in a jiify. ALA a freeze when you press X PRX. I am not a C++ guy myself (Java) but if you take a look at Bakon's source and do a little research you should be able to see. You will also need a prx compiler (cygwin)
    The problem is, unless you have read the first few chapters of a C++ book and understand all the functions and everything else in Bakon you really won't understand a thing it's not just self explanatory you can't just look at the names of the functions and figure out oh it does this ( most of the time at least. ).
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.