User Tag List

Thread: I need a tutorial on how to make offline ammo cheats

I need a tutorial on how to make offline ammo cheats

User Info Menu

I could not find a helpful thread. I figured out some on my own, but if I picked up ammo by accident, then the cheats would stop to work, even if i turned them off and on.

User Info Menu

Re: I need a tutorial on how to make offline ammo cheats

Well first off i don't know if your using nite pr or not because i'm only familiar with nite pr, basically all you do is search for an exact value when your ammo is full, then shoot ur gun and reload search for either a higher or exact value (can't exactly remember) but thats the basics of it. Haven't done this in ages, seeing as how my psp broke. Maybe someone else can be of better help.
    There is 3 types of gamers. 1. OMFG why are you such a nerd gamer.
    2. OMFG why do u have a next gen system gamer
    3. OMFG ur like 6 why do you play online?

User Info Menu

Re: I need a tutorial on how to make offline ammo cheats

Well, making codes is really easy.

Here we go:

!. First you need nitepr rev k, you can get it anywhere just google it.

2. Install nitepr and enable it, again find it on the net or in the folder you have just downloaded.

3. Next go into your game and start playing. MEMORIZE THE AMMOUNT OF AMMO YOU HAVE

4. Open nitpr (Home button twice, then vol up and vol dwn at the same time) and go to the PRX tab. There you will find some text saying Pause Game?, you will need to enable it so it says Pause Game? Enabled.

Note: The Pausing Game function, helps to stop changing values so you can acutually make the codes.

5. Next you will need to find the address of the code. Go to the Searcher tab of Nitepr and it will have some more text :), this time go to the one that says, Find Exact Value.

6. It will open up a single line of code, here is where the code making starts.

7.Above the two lines of zeroes that you see there should be in grayish text :) Value. Dec. Go to the line of zeroes below it.

8.Now, remeber when i told you to remeber the ammo you have? Chances are you forgot so press circle till your back in the game, then find out your ammo level, for all intensive purposes we will say we have 300 rounds (Its probably going to be diffrent for you!!!!!)

9. Now if you had to back to get your ammo level, you need to go back to the Find Exact Value Screen, if you knew your ammo level we can proceed.

10. Allright with your ammo level known you need to type it into the last zeroes under the Value. Dec zeroes. So 300 rounds of ammo should look like this....

Value.Hex Value.Dec
    0x00000*** 0000000300

Note: The stars is where a random jumble of numbers, letters, or symbols probably will pop up.

Note: The other numbers on screen might also change as well, such as Value.Float and Value.ASCII, do not worry, as it is natural.

Note: For anyone sloe, 300 will probably not be your value, it is used as an example.

11.Okay, now that 300 is typed in like as shown above you need to scroll down and press search. Wait for it to reach 100% at the bottom.

12. Once it has reached 100%, alot of lines of codes will pop up, do not touch them as they are not the codes. Then you will need to exit out of Nitepr by pressing ().

13. Now while playing fire your weapon a couple of times. 10 works very well.

14. Now, remember that ammo level, for me it will be 290.

15. Okay, open nitepr again, and go to the searcher tab and open the Continue To Find Exact Value. Now where, it sasy 300, on the Value.Dec side you need to replace it with the new ammo level you have. For me it would look like this

Value.Hex Value.Dec
    0x00000*** 0000000290

16. Press search again and you will have to wait again. But this time it should come up with only a couple of result. Scroll down to them and click on them, this will save them to the list. Now exit out of that tab and head to the PRX tab.

17. There, look at the Save Cheats? text :) and press on it, and wait while it saves.

18. Once finished the orange light will stop winking and you will now need to go to the Cheater Tab.

19. Once there you will need to open up each cheat by pressing triangle, once in there, head over to the Value.Dec side and change the last 3-4 numbers to something really high, like 9999.

20. Once you have done that go, apply the cheats ONE AT A TIME by pressing X and then in game pressing the music button. This will enable your cheats. If the first cheat does not change you ammo level, apply the second one and disable the first.

21. Now, if the code works and your ammo level changes. Save your cheats (as told in step 17).Next you can do one of two things. Keep the cheats value or add on the hz 15, which will make the code apply every 15th out of every 1000 parts, in a second. Techinically, whatever ammo level you had made the code work for, it will constantly go back to that value.

22. If you want the hz 15 go to the PRX tab, at the bottom it will say Cheat HZ? set it to 15/1000 seconds

23. And there we go we have created your ammo code!

24. Any problems pm or email me.

25. If you want to publish the code, make sure to rename it, and give yourself credit. Here is the format

The number sign will automatically be added dont worry about it
    |
    V
    #******************** < Name of code goes here
    :*************<creator of code
    0x00000000 000000000<code itself

NOTE : TO TYPE IN NUMBERS AND VALUES, SCROLL TO SELECTED SLOT PRESS X AND THEN USE D-PAD UP AND DOWN
    Last edited by Fallintears; 07-11-2009 at 05:38 PM.