A Drill of Some Sort
    Paper

Instructuins:
    Wrap The Aluminum Foil Around The Patato

Stand The Patato Up So It's Tall
    |
    Right--->|

Wrong ---> --

Drill A Hole Down So You Get VeryNear The Bottom But Don't Go All The Way Threw It

Pour The Gun Powder Into It

Put The Fuse In When Your Half Way Filled

Fill The rest Of The Hole Up With Gun Powder

Cover TheRest Of The Whole Up With Paper

Light The Fuse And Throw It

The Fuse With Light The Paper Will In Return Light The Gunpowder Causing And Explosion And Blowing The Patato.

If You Fuck Up A House,Car,etc.

I Take No Responsibility For Your Actions.
    I Suggest Doing This In A Field.

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

Re: Make A Patoto Bomb

Wow that was pretty useless no offence but seriously a potato bomb ROFLMAO

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

This will probably not even work. Potato's are moist and it will suck right up into the gun powder. The paper will not light either. Paper doesn't light that fast, fuses are wound with gun powder, its not mean't to sit in a place and light something it doesn't work like that. They are made to give a fast hot spark to something explosive just enough to set it off. It will blow up as soon as it hits the gun powder and the paper is useless but to keep the gunpowder in there. So you could just take a pen tube stick it in the potato once you drill the hole take the cap drill a real small hole where the wick can fit in fill it with gun powder like you said, so then the gunpowder won't get wet if you tape off the other end but theres no where for it to go but out so it will still explode the potato.
    Last edited by Zeus; 02-01-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    This will probably not even work. Potato's are moist and it will suck right up into the gun powder. The paper will not light either. Paper doesn't light that fast, fuses are wound with gun powder, its not mean't to sit in a place and light something it doesn't work like that. They are made to give a fast hot spark to something explosive just enough to set it off. It will blow up as soon as it hits the gun powder and the paper is useless but to keep the gunpowder in there. So you could just take a pen tube stick it in the potato once you drill the hole take the cap drill a real small hole where the wick can fit in fill it with gun powder like you said, so then the gunpowder won't get wet if you tape off the other end but theres no where for it to go but out so it will still explode the potato.
    i forgot that the inside of a patatoe is wet lol

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i forgot that the inside of a patatoe is wet lol
    Google : Ingredients and how to get them to make a dirty bomb. I wonder how long it takes for the FBI to knock on your door :D
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

This would be usefull in paintball/aitrsoftgun war it would scar the crap out of your enaimies!!! owned!!! thans rep up!!!

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ImMoRtAl- View Post
    This would be usefull in paintball/aitrsoftgun war it would scar the crap out of your enaimies!!! owned!!! thans rep up!!!
    Uh, no... You'd just get kicked out and/or arrested.

Make A Patoto Bomb

User Info Menu

not how we do it my cusin owns a feild btw and we use firecrackers m80 grnades so much stupid shit no 1 ever got hurt sofar....dundundun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    new
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dammit i fucked up and lost my masterb8ting hand damit
    Last edited by Dubstepper; 05-18-2009 at 08:24 PM.