User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOW TO: Make a Simple Lag Switch

HOW TO: Make a Simple Lag Switch

User Info Menu

Re: HOW TO: Make a Simple Lag Switch

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    You will almost never work on anything 1000 volts as an electrician unless you work for a power supply company. So most people will probably have a normal single pole switch over a smaller sized switch. Normally you would not send a voltage through a switch, in this case you are only sending a small amount as it is only connected to an Ethernet cable. All I'm saying is a normal Single-pole switch is more common to find or buy from where ever (home depot, radio shack, etc.) then having to look specifically for a smaller size switch (although it would still work both ways, as long as it is not too small).
    just hook up 3 camera flash capacitors together, that'll get you about 1200V xD

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Lol, I don't know who would but yea that would give you a high voltage reading. Most people have circuit breakers though, or GFCI receptacles. So if you were to go above say 240v (or whatever it is set to), the flow of electricity would snap off and wouldn't connect. Any way, if anyone who doesn't have one of these and decides to make one, please let me know how it works. Like I said, I have made these before and they have worked but I cannot test this one so I want to make sure I guided it correctly.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

hmm looks good but yeaa to lazy to make it xD

and aww sneaky loves me
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

For Xbox it is illegal, in the contracts it says you may not tamper with your internet connection.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    For Xbox it is illegal, in the contracts it says you may not tamper with your internet connection.
    Screw the rules we have money?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    True, but there is no way to absolutely PROVE that you were tampering with it. It could always just be a faulty connection.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    True, but there is no way to absolutely PROVE that you were tampering with it. It could always just be a faulty connection.
    Yea i know, just putting my point out there.

If they submit a video could they then get you banned? but then again, it could still be a poor-ass connection.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Even if they submit a video of you lagging, there is no way to say you are doing it intentionally. You can just say you have a Walmart connection or something.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

On gears 2 if the cable from your xbox disconnects it boots you.....so this will work if you use the switch instead right?

User Info Menu

This tutorial is very important for me.
    Thanks for this tutorial.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12