User Tag List

Thread: Speed Up Your Computer (Remove Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Ect.)

Speed Up Your Computer (Remove Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Ect.)

User Info Menu

I'm going to set you up with the best system to detect anything and anything. If you scan once a month, you are guaranteed to be faster and cleaner than ever!

I've compiled an ALL IN ONE (AIO) download. This will download all 5 anti applications and install them. It will download the LATEST version everytime. So hang on to this file in case you need to install these on another computer.

It is virus free, feel free to rescan yourself.

Password:
    ConsoleDiscussions.com
    ----Advanced----
    If you want even further cleaning and speeding up, download the HiJackThis program from below and install it. When you get the program installed, rename the shortcut to Console Discussions or some other name besides HiJackThis. This is because some viruses know the name of the program and block it from accessing the data that it needs. In some cases you may even have to rename the actual file that the shortcut links to.

After you rename it, open HiJackThis (whatever you named it to), do a system scan and save a logfile. Now either post the results in [code] tags, or upload it via the attachments so that I may look at the results and tell you what is an infection. I've done this for so long that I know what is good and what is bad.

Once I tell you what is bad, you will need to place a check mark next to the name and click fix. In some cases you may have to be in Safe Mode in order to fix / remove a problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Speed Up Your Computer (Remove Viruses, Spyware, Adware, Ect.)

Whats the password :S

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

User Info Menu

ConsoleDiscussions.com

My bad.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Great post Johnny. Although I just stick to Avast and MalwareBytes I'm sure I'll use this on somebodies computer that needs fixing.

I'm also experienced with HiJackThis, so anyone who wants to upload a log file or post it in [code] tags I'll gladly look over it for you.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.