User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World of Warcarft ( ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW )

World of Warcarft ( ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW )

User Info Menu

I didn't feel like waiting til the poll i made was up. So i just started it. I might change this at any time :P. Add new info maybe.

I Wrote this.. if you like it rep +

FREE WORLD OF WARCRAFT

Free? What are you talking about?!

You can play absolutely free. No need to pay to play a game. Thats a waste of money.
    Well atleast i think it is :P You might like the retail WoW but i don't.

If you want to play free all you have to do is sign up for a "private server".

Whats a private server? A private server is a WoW server that is an INDIVIDUALS (Or group of friends) . Not blizzard or a company. Has opened & hosts for you to play. It is basically World of Warcraft, but its FREE. & Its much more fun. The drop rates ( how often good gear gets dropped ) can actually be EDITED. yes EDITED. They can edit how much experience you earn from one thing so you can jump from level 1 to 6 ? Woah.. Overall these are just much more fun.

So do you want to sign up for a private server?
    Go to xtremetop100.com That is where the best of the best servers are. I personally like WoWFusion. If your really into the game you can donate & get better gear. Just click server registration at the top.

HOW DO I GET WORLD OF WARCRAFT THOUGH?

Well if you never bought the game. You can just hop on over to ISODiscussions.com I'll post a link to a free World of Warcraft 2.4.3 Download. You will need a torrent downloader though such as Azureus, Utorrent, or even limewire. ( Since this is illegal it will be on iso discussions. )

I WANT TO HACK IN WoW!

I personally don't like hacking in WoW. Why ruin a fun game? But i know some of you might want to try it. It might get you banned but its worth a try right?

So the most popular hacking in WoW would probably be speed hacking. Whats speed hacking? Editing your speed. Just like FLASH in Socom FTB2. To do this you need...

CHEAT ENGINE

Its not a virus.. your computer will tell you its probably a "hacking tool" or "Malicious Content" but its not. I wouldn't give you something that could harm your computer ( it is actually a hacking tool. it edits memory much like NITEPR but on the computer. )

Step by step to use cheat engine..

1. Run the setup.

2. Open the program once it is installed

3. Click the computer on the top left... It will bring up a list of processes.

4. Click WoW.exe ( WOW MUST ALREADY BE OPEN.)

5. On the right mid section click SPEED HACK

6. Set the speed ( it should be at 1.0 change it to 3.0 or 5.0 )

7. Go back into WoW & you will be moving fast. everything around you will be going really fast to what you set the speed too. time speed everything.

8. DONT BLAME ME IF YOU GET BANNED.

World of warcraft must be OPEN before you oepn this program.

Is there any other hacks?

Sure, theres lots of stuff.

Here is one for example..

WOW EMU HACKER

Basically it hacks emulation servers (Private Servers) It says it only works on version 2.2.2 but it works on others too. Read the readme in the file. You need winrar.

There is also other forms of hacking WoW. You can use WPE Pro. but im not getting into detail with that.

So thats all you need to know.. If you want to add me on WoW Fusion online my username i
    s "Tusenka"

NO ONE STRIP THIS.

Do not post this anywhere else without my permission. Do not take credit for this. Do not take & change any part of this unless you have my consent.

Also. If you do get banned from official wow servers. Don't blame me. I just gave you the hacks. you didn't have to use them.

ALL CREDIT FOR MAKING THIS TUTORIAL GOES TO ME -.Z3U5.-

I DID NOT MAKE CHEAT ENGINE OR THE WOW EMU HACKER. ONLY THE TUTORIAL.
    Last edited by Zeus; 10-22-2008 at 09:40 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Re: World of Warcarft ( ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW )

Ill Rep+ Because It Must Have Took You A Long Time To Type That..

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

That was a sad exuse for a guide =/ Pretty much all you said is.. DONT PLAY RETAIL WOW (CUZ U Suck at the game and must get best gear 5 seconds into game) and play a private server!!! U can use Cheat Engine Or Emu Hacker.!! O YAH REP++ ME CUZ I made a short guide on how to do noting woot woot!

First of all you can just go worldofwarcraft.com Download the trail which is same as full but you get 10 days of REAL WOW.. but you can still use for private servers and dont got to pay yea.. but most private servers are laggy 70% of the people hacking... (I did when i played got from 1 end to map to other in 10 seconds) umm I also play retail wow mutiple lvl 80's.. make a real guide.. At least HOW TO GET ON A PRIVATE SERVER... smart one. jesus
    all u need 2 know my ass

Kind regards,
    Bearrr
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    That was a sad exuse for a guide =/ Pretty much all you said is.. DONT PLAY RETAIL WOW (CUZ U Suck at the game and must get best gear 5 seconds into game) and play a private server!!! U can use Cheat Engine Or Emu Hacker.!! O YAH REP++ ME CUZ I made a short guide on how to do noting woot woot!

First of all you can just go worldofwarcraft.com Download the trail which is same as full but you get 10 days of REAL WOW.. but you can still use for private servers and dont got to pay yea.. but most private servers are laggy 70% of the people hacking... (I did when i played got from 1 end to map to other in 10 seconds) umm I also play retail wow mutiple lvl 80's.. make a real guide.. At least HOW TO GET ON A PRIVATE SERVER... smart one. jesus
    all u need 2 know my ass

Kind regards,
    Bearrr
    Alright ever since I deleted your fucking post for something you clearly did wrong, you have to argue everything. No I don't want to play retail WoW because I don't feel like wasting my fucking money on a game for 3 god damn years of my life. If you play on a good private server and not on some shit 1000 member server there are atleast 15 moderators on daily, stopping hacking and there is almost NO lag. You are half the fucking problem of the servers your cheating like a little bitch and speed hacking, that makes anyone that see's you lag.

Kind Regards,

Who the fuck cares.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Hmm zeus I honestly have noting agiast you I just saying if your gunna title it ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ... give it more info :) I admit i was a dick about it but.. everyone has those type of days .. no hard feelings?

Kind regards,
    Bearrr

PS:: I only hacked on low exp ones messing around with the owner

User Info Menu

wow. all that was not required.

User Info Menu

Torrents aren't allowed on ISOdisc.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    Torrents aren't allowed on ISOdisc.
    Never posted it anyways lol. If they want to play and can understand all that, they can search google and find them selves a damn torrent.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

hmm why would they need torrents?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    hmm why would they need torrents?
    To download the game. Not many people feel like downloading 6 links of crap.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast