User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

User Info Menu

The details on this one are still a bit sketchy but this is what i have heard (thanks to GI). The story mode puts you in Russia, which of course is cold as a word i don't think i can say on this site. You play as a subordinate of the main character from the last game, Soap which is now a captain. The game revolves around what went on with the supernationalists. just because Zakhaev is dead does not mean someone will not take his place and elevate Zakhaev to Marytr status.

The gameplay looks interesting, they try and put the player in control of everything so they would know what it would feel like to be in that position. There are some new weapons in the game but I have only heard of the riot shield. There is also a special forces game mode in which you play through challenging levels doing stuff like you did in the plane after beating the first installment. those of you wondering about the graphics, there are no wories, thy are great just look in this months GI.

As for Multiplayer, I have not really heard anything. I can assume they will try and stick to the original plan and not pull an EPIC and screw up the multiplayer in this one.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The first commercial will be during tommrows basket ball game. Cant rember who is palying, maybe orlando and clevland (i dont watch alot of basketball)
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

Well, they have already put out a few commercials but those are not exactly previews. Do you know the release date, I heard that it is supposed to come out this month or sometime this fall.

User Info Menu

The release date is november. If you look in this months issue of game informer there is about ten pages of info. There will be a dual attachment perk and many other new stuff including the ability to ride snow mobiles in the online play and other vehicles.

User Info Menu

its Modern Warfare 2 not Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

this is the first Call Of Duty game to leave out the Call Of Duty title

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I saw the modern warefare 2 commercial yesterday during the orlando basketball game. Looks INSANE.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

The one with the submarine in it?

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    The one with the submarine in it?
    lol i dont remember that part. It had people tied to chairs with bombs on them, and they got pulled out of an exploding building by rope.

Go to the modern warfair 2 website, you can see it there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    its Modern Warfare 2 not Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

this is the first Call Of Duty game to leave out the Call Of Duty title
    That's exactly what I was going to post, good thing i read the replies first.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    lol i dont remember that part. It had people tied to chairs with bombs on them, and they got pulled out of an exploding building by rope.

Go to the modern warfair 2 website, you can see it there.
    Oh, ok I know which one your talking about now. The trailer that was released before that had the team swimming next to a submarine, trying to get in or something.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast