Duke Nukem Forever

User Info Menu

Duke Nukem Forever

Taken from IGN.

Published by: Take-Two Interactive
    Developed by: 3D Realms
    Release Date: "When it's done" ... if ever
    Genre: First-Person Shooter
    The first in-house Duke Nukem game by 3D Realms since Duke Nukem 3D, Duke Nukem Forever promises to deliver an intense and hysterical FPS experience. »

Duke Nukem Forever brings back the king of action in a highly anticipated game set to pummel players with unprecedented interactivity, variety, realism, and Duke's special whoop-ass brand of humor. The first in-house Duke Nukem game by 3D Realms since Duke Nukem 3D, Duke Nukem Forever promises to deliver an intense and hysterical FPS experience, with stunningly detailed characters in expansive interactive maps. Motion captured animation and realistic area-sensitive damage take realism to scary new heights, and make picking off those alien bastards all the more fun.
    Rumored to be planned for release on consoles as well as PC, this game had been (if you haven't been following gaming news throughout the many eras and epochs that this game has been in the works) the perpetually-anticipated fourth in the series. The game's development saga is legendary, including a switch from the Quake engine to the Unreal engine and a string of unofficial release dates that stretch from 1998 to 20006 and beyond. Technically, developer 3D Realms had always promised the release of Duke Nukem Forever, "When it's done."
    Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a point on the horizon for when Duke Nukem Forever will be done. After over 12 years of development, the game production (as of this writing in May of 2009) unfortunately has ceased progress. It is unknown if the project will be finished at a later time by 3D Realms or another developer -- Take-Two Interactive still retains the publishing rights to Duke Nukem Forever but developer 3D Realms maintains the franchise rights and that company hit dire financial straits in 2009 and was forced to shut its doors.
    __________________________________________________ ____

OVER 12 YEARS IN PRODUCTION? WTF!!!!

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: Duke Nukem Forever

12 years wow it might be good if it comes out.
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Duke Nukem Forever

User Info Menu

watch it cost like 300 bucks when it comes out

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

That would suck but gotta pay for all the little indoneisian slave children working in factories to mass produce compact disks.So peopple like us can say it sucks ass couse nintendo bought it lol.But at least it might be out in time for the natal progect 2 years later....but better than the WII

Duke Nukem Forever

User Info Menu

started in 1998 and could take up until 20,006 to finish developing

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

No kidding must be a lot of maps and great grafix

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

They did finally cut the the budget for the game it should die now. Or at least thats what they said on on G4

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

omfg,they're not gonna have money to fund the game to come out!!! what losers!!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,