User Tag List

Thread: Call of Duty: Vietnam

Call of Duty: Vietnam

User Info Menu

Call of Duty 7 (working title) was leaked as being in production when James Clarke, a senior animator at Treyarch, stated on a website "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call of Duty 7."Activision confirmed in November 2009 that a new, yet-to-be-named Call of Duty game will be released sometime in 2010. The game will shift away from the World War 2 setting and cover the Vietnam War. The game is scheduled for a November 2010 release

taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_(series))

IMO this sounds like it could be a great game, i've been waiting for the COD series to make a vietnam based game for years now and finally its coming. but the bad part about it is that its in development by Treyarch (piece of shit company that shit out WaW). I personally hate Treyarch with a burning passion but since i waited so damn long for this kind of game, its a must get for me. hopefully more information on this game will surface soon

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Vietnam

Fuck! I really don't like how Treyarch did CoD:WaW. I don't think they will do very well with a Vietnam based game. Of course this is only my opinion, how I wish it will be good though. Just not getting my hopes up after the let down of WaW.
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

User Info Menu

Not gonna lie, that sounds totally sick

+Rep

User Info Menu

Sounds like a crazy ass game

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH