User Tag List

Thread: New:Black ops multiplayer trailer

New:Black ops multiplayer trailer

User Info Menu

explosive crossbow,knife that you can shoot,care packages again,and remote controlled RC cars,great.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-10-2010 at 03:55 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: New:Black ops multiplayer trailer

Jesus fuck! when is Treyarch going to stop copying the shit from previous CoD games?

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    Jesus fuck! when is Treyarch going to stop copying the shit from previous CoD games?
    Why shouldn't they? If Treyarch didn't copy the good things from the previous games we would have 2 completely different games on different engines.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu-Hor View Post
    so far the only thing i noticed the same was the eminem remix and the care package.I like how they changed up the 3 kill streak with a car bomb instead of a uav,did something different for a change.

User Info Menu

I just came... This looks great. XDD

User Info Menu

As soon as i get this ill probably never touch mw2 again lol

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

lol red, and thats true, blue. Nice find

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH3 WA4L0RD
    Starting at 00:43 in the Multiplayer Teaser, you are viewing the game from the player; [Ipwn]WayneNoobton.

He is playing on a snow map, and appears to be playing Free For all, (it does not say team deathmatch in the lower left like it normally would). And you could assume, well he must be playing hardcore, but no I don't believe so because the full HUD is there and all the points and whatnot are still popping up onscreen.

He is killing everybody that he sees until 00:49, then he runs right past someone that is right in the middle of his screen. He makes no attempt to kill this player, and this player does not kill him. Right after this he Semtexes an enemy and gets his Rc Car.

He takes his Rc car out and drives it into the back of two players that are shooting over a rail. Pause the video at 00:59. These two players were not just randomly close to eachother, they were camping and shooting at the same target right next to eachother.

It wasn't team Deathmatch, It wasn't a true Free For All.

Was this a Glimpse of a 2 Man team game mode?

What do you all think?
    i went onto the black ops forum to see anything about a possible beta that people on Mw2 we're talking about,and i saw this.If so me and AT or Poop will fuck some people up :p

----Added 12/8/2010 at 4:01 AM----
    Also,there is a video on youtube,by Machinima about a ''Working Black Ops Beta code generator'',do not download that generator,its more then likely a phising link.No beta has been released or announced,as of August 12th.If a beta is going to be announced,it probably won't be until September 1st.
    Last edited by Blue; 08-12-2010 at 05:02 AM.