User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo: Reach Graphics suck!

Halo: Reach Graphics suck!

User Info Menu

.:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

User Info Menu

Re: Halo: Reach Graphics suck!

i dont get why they would re-skin a gun if it takes place like a year before halo 3....

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    i dont get why they would re-skin a gun if it takes place like a year before halo 3....
    Reach precedes Halo CE cause that's where the chief was running from before the covenant followed him to the first Halo...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    Reach precedes Halo CE cause that's where the chief was running from before the covenant followed him to the first Halo...
    o wel damn.like the entire halo saga takes place in a year,thats retarded,like it would be nice to play at the start of the war,not just the last 4 months...

User Info Menu

o wel damn.like the entire halo saga takes place in a year,thats retarded,like it would be nice to play at the start of the war,not just the last 4 months...
    You couldn't understand the plot of Halo 3: ODST which took place in two days. How do expect to understand years of warfare without understanding a couple of days.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

2517-2519 John is recruited/stolen at 6 and in 2 years made squad leader

2525 First Contact... not good for Harvest, got to see Johnson kick some ass though

2552 AUG 30- Reach happens... Spartan suicide, well for those that survived training, augmentation, the civil war amongst the colonies, IE the reason Spartans were created to fight rebels with little collateral damage to UNSC forces... or so ONI says...

2552 Sep 19-Sep 22- Halo CE happened and was over... only 7 lived

2552 Oct 20ish- Halo 2 starts with Arbiter scene ends with New Membasa getting owned, ODST starts right after slip space rupture, ends within a week

2552 Dec 9- Master Chief bails and falls to Earth, Halo 3

2552 Nov-2553 March- entirety of Halo 3 plays out

2553 March 3- the hill side scene ends with both peace and Halo Legendary ending... my money's on the legendary connection to the shield world at Onix

Master Chief is at least 42, not counting any cryo sleep that affects physical age, the Cov/Human war has been going on for 28 years, if ONI records are correct... considering they fucked up all of Halo's timeline with UNSC propaganda bullshit... like Spartans never die they just go MIA

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    2517-2519 John is recruited/stolen at 6 and in 2 years made squad leader

2525 First Contact... not good for Harvest, got to see Johnson kick some ass though

2552 AUG 30- Reach happens... Spartan suicide, well for those that survived training, augmentation, the civil war amongst the colonies, IE the reason Spartans were created to fight rebels with little collateral damage to UNSC forces... or so ONI says...

2552 Sep 19-Sep 22- Halo CE happened and was over... only 7 lived

2552 Oct 20ish- Halo 2 starts with Arbiter scene ends with New Membasa getting owned, ODST starts right after slip space rupture, ends within a week

2552 Dec 9- Master Chief bails and falls to Earth, Halo 3

2552 Nov-2553 March- entirety of Halo 3 plays out

2553 March 3- the hill side scene ends with both peace and Halo Legendary ending... my money's on the legendary connection to the shield world at Onyx...it's not named after a pokemon.

Master Chief is at least 42, not counting any cryo sleep that affects physical age, the Cov/Human war has been going on for 28 years, if ONI records are correct... considering they fucked up all of Halo's timeline with UNSC propaganda bullshit... like Spartans never die they just go MIA
    December comes before November in the future.

Timeline
    2524 (Pre-War)

• A damaged human civilian freighter, Horn of Plenty, suffers a Slipspace drive malfunction from Harvest to Madrigal, forcing the unmanned freighter to exit back into normal space. A Covenant vessel, Minor Transgression, comes into contact after hours of the freighter's isolation. The Covenant vessel targets the freighter, and a Jackal boarding crew enter.

• The first battle between Humanity and the Covenant takes place prior to the outbreak of the war. Humanity attempts to gain a truce between the races through a pictogram of trade and peace between the Covenant and Humanity, but to no avail. (Pre-War)

• The Covenant launch a full-scale assault on Harvest, glassing the planet. Afterward, the Minister of Fortitude becomes the Prophet of Truth and declares war on Humanity.

• Shortly after the attack on Harvest, the colonies of Green Hills and Second Base are glassed.

• The Battle of Chi Ceti takes place.

• Second Battle of Harvest. The UNSC and Covenant meet in ship-to-ship combat for the first time; the Covenant are outnumbered and out gunned, nevertheless the battle is a high priced victory for the UNSCDF, costing the UNSC 13 ships or about one third of the fleet which was assembled to encounter the threat. The Covenant would return to Harvest later in the year, and the battle for the planet, dubbed by the UNSC as the Harvest Campaign, would last for the next five years.
    • Battle of Alpha Aurigae. Another ship-to-ship battle, where the UNSC outnumber the Covenant almost 10-1, but lost a third of the ships. This was one of the rare naval "victories" for the UNSC

• Battle of XI Boötis A, the UNSC fleet of 70 warships destroy 8 enemy vessels, losing 30 of their own in the process
    • Madrigal is glassed by The Covenant

2528 or 2529

• Battle of Hat Yai.

• The Covenant destroys the UNSC colony world of Eridanus II
    • Battle of Groombridge-1830, 11 UNSC Destroyers are lost in attempt to defeat a Covenant fleet of 3 warships

• The UNSC finally manages to retake Harvest, ending the five-year long Harvest Campaign in a UNSC victory.
    • First Battle of Arcadia
    • Battle of the Flood-controlled Shield World
    • Kurt-051 is kidnapped by Section III of ONI to train the classified SPARTAN-IIIs, in a need for more supersoldiers to fight the Covenant.

• The Covenant destroys the UNSC colony world of Jericho VII in the Battle of Jericho VII.
    • Battle of the Unnamed Star System
    • Battle of Charybdis IX
    • Battle of the Rubble
    • In the course of four short years, UNSC forces have been hammered, despite excellent leadership and tactical brilliance. It is simply a matter of being outgunned; Covenant kill ratios tend to top three to one in ship-to-ship combat. By 2535, virtually all of the Outer Colony worlds have been glassed by the Covenant.

• Covenant forces begin to swarm into the Inner Colonies. For several years the war falls into a pattern: humans win isolated battles, typically during ground operations, but at a horrible cost. In space combat, the humans are losing at a precipitous rate, and one by one, the colonies fall.

• Discovery of Covenant Manufacturing Plant K7-49 at the Battle of New Harmony.
    • Battle of New Constantinople, Covenant glassing of New Constantinople.
    • Battle of Leonis Minoris, Covenant destruction of Leonis Minoris.
    • Siege of the Atlas Moons was a rare victory for the UNSC, as victories in space-based fighting were uncommon for the UNSC Fleet.
    • Operation: PROMETHEUS: UNSC Victory. SPARTAN-III Alpha Company is killed by Covenant forces.

• Battle of Kholo, Covenant forces glass the colony of Kholo.

• On March 6 the Battle of 18 Scorpii takes place. In the battle prior-unknown Independent/Insurrectionist human forces assist three UNSC destroyers in defeating a Covenant CPV destroyer.
    • Vice Admiral Preston J. Cole is presumed to have made his last stand at the Battle of Psi Serpentis on April 18. Over 300 Covenant ships destroyed in the battle.

• Operation: TORPEDO: UNSC Victory. All SPARTAN IIIs, with the exception of Tom-B292 and Lucy-B091 of SPARTAN-III Beta Company are killed by Covenant forces.

• The UNSC colony of Skopje is destroyed by the Covenant.

• Siege of Paris IV, Covenant victory.
    • Second Battle of Arcadia, Covenant victory, Arcadia is glassed.[8]

July

• Battle of Draco III. Covenant kill all UNSC ground forces and captured thousands of civilians. Later a SPARTAN squad arrive and kill all Covenant forces only to find that the civilians were killed by ravenous, raging Grunts and Jackals.

• Battle of Sigma Octanus IV. The single greatest UNSC victory since Harvest. However, the Covenant gain what they seek: the location of Installation 04. They also discover the Human presence on Reach.

August

• Fall of Reach. 314 Covenant ships destroy over 130 UNSC ships and 20 ODPs for the loss of at least two-thirds of their fleet. It is a major Covenant victory: Reach is the last major stronghold before Sol. The UNSC Pillar of Autumn escapes.
    • Battle of Tribute. Along with other colonies in the Epsilon Eridani System, Tribute is invaded by Covenant forces. The colony is not glassed instantly, but remains under siege by Covenant forces for some time.

September
    Part of the wreckage of the destroyed Installation 04.

• Battle of Verge. A Covenant Beacon transmitting helium-3 for ships blockading Tribute is destroyed by Team Black.

• Battle of Line Installation 1-4. A UNSC ship on a covert mission, as well as a Covenant Assault Carrier, crash on a remote moon with a Forerunner relic. In the ensuing engagement, the surviving UNSC forces side with the Covenant against the installation's defense systems.

• Battle of New Jerusalem. Following an attack on the UNSC colony of New Jerusalem, the 26th Marine Expeditionary Force is sent to reinforce the UNSC forces already present. The colony is eventually lost to the Covenant and the survivors fall back to Earth.

• Battle of Installation 04. The Pillar of Autumn engages the Covenant, Halo expedition. After four days the battle degenerated into a four-way melee as the Flood organisms are released and Forerunner constructs, Sentinels seek to contain the outbreak. The crew of the Pillar of Autumn are instrumental in preventing the Flood from escaping and the installation from firing by destroying the installation. There are only a handful of survivors.

• Skirmish over Threshold. UNSC survivors from the Battle of Installation 04 rally in orbit over Threshold. Using their limited resources to the fullest they manage to capture the Covenant vessel Ascendant Justice and use it to escape.

• Raid of Reach. John-117 and some of the survivors of the Battle of Installation 04 raid Reach to rescue a SPARTAN-II team trapped on Reach by a Covenant fleet. They rescue the Spartan squad leaving a great deal of damage to the Covenant fleet ships and the ground forces.

• Operation: FIRST STRIKE. Six SPARTAN-II super soldiers route and destroy a fleet of 500 Covenant warships preparing to jump to Earth. This is the single greatest victory, for the humans during the entire war and the single greatest loss to the Covenant.

October

• Battle of Earth. 15 Covenant ships assault Earth, defended by the UNSC Home Fleet and 300 ODPs. The Covenant were not expecting the heavy human presence, as well as their new orbital MAC defenses, and are completely destroyed save for the Prophet of Regret's Assault Carrier and the Pious Inquisitor. However, a fleet of Covenant capital ships appears soon after, prolonging the battle.

November

• Battle of Installation 05. Regret's Assault Carrier from the initial invasion of Earth retreats to Installation 05, pursued by four small UNSC warships. Only one, the UNSC In Amber Clad, arrives in time to participate in the battle.
    • The Prophet of Regret is assassinated by John-117.
    • The Civil War of the Covenant begins. Covenant forces are thoroughly divided between the Elites and the Brutes. Every race in the Covenant takes sides.
    • The Prophet of Mercy is later killed by a Flood Infection Form.
    • Again, the installation is prevented from firing and the Flood appear to take control of the installation and High Charity.

• Battle of Onyx. The destruction of Installation 04 wakes dormant Forerunner installations, including the Sentinels on Onyx which then threaten the UNSC base there. The SPARTAN-IIs of Blue Team fight their way off of Earth and commandeer a Covenant Destroyer, the Bloodied Spirit, to relieve Onyx. Covenant and UNSC ships converge on Onyx but ultimately all are destroyed except for the UNSC Dusk. UNSC survivors retreat within the Onyx Shield World.

• The Battle of Earth continues. The Covenant Loyalists led by the Prophet of Truth arrive at Earth in force, to reinforce the Covenant forces already present. During the following week, Marines, with help of the Separatists, pushed back the Loyalist invaders.

Late 2552

• Battle of Installation 00.
    • All Loyalist vessels are destroyed over the Ark by the Separatist Fleet.
    • The final Covenant religious leader, the Prophet of Truth, is executed by the Arbiter with help from the Flood. The Master Chief stops the Ark from firing the Halo Rings.
    • High Charity is destroyed by the Master Chief after he blasts the city's main reactors causing them to go critical.
    • The Battle of Installation 04 (II). Thel 'Vadam, John-117 and Johnson battle to the control room that's on Installation 04 (II). Guilty Spark runs rampant, killing Johnson before being destroyed. Installation 04B’s Sentinels turned on John-117 and Thel 'Vadam. The unfinished Installation 04 is activated, damaging the Ark and destroying the entire Flood infestation including the Gravemind. These final events ended The Human-Covenant War. However, the Dawn is torn in half while entering the portal home, sending 'Vadam to Earth, but leaving John and Cortana lost in space.

December

• The Arbiter returns to Earth in the frontal half of Forward Unto Dawn, crashing into the ocean. He is safely cut out of the wreckage by UNSC forces.

2553 (Post War)
    March

• While the fighting finished in December, hostilities were not ceased officially until March, with the UNSC and their allies emerging victorious. The victors erect a monument on a hillside near the Ark's Gateway to commemorate those fallen. Despite being listed MIA as per protocol, the UNSC widely believe John-117 to be dead. The Sangheili then depart for the return to Sanghelios.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

I must be stupid I guess cuz I don't get why the vid is named Halo: Reach, but it says Halo: Waypoint on the title screen. Also, it looks like PC graphics, not 360 graphics.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j2eco7V View Post
    I must be stupid I guess cuz I don't get why the vid is named Halo: Reach, but it says Halo: Waypoint on the title screen. Also, it looks like PC graphics, not 360 graphics.
    Its called reach because it's the name of the planet the game takes place on.and codex i didnt understand halo odst story at first because i played the last mission first,duh.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Its called reach because it's the name of the planet the game takes place on.and codex i didnt understand halo odst story at first because i played the last mission first,duh.
    That's doesn't tell me why the two titles are different and why the graphics don't match up to what they should be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast