User Tag List

Thread: Dragon Age: 2 demo

Dragon Age: 2 demo

User Info Menu

Demo's dropping in on Feb. 22nd. You'll be playing in the prologue, and you will receive a special, exclusive, in game sword for completing it for the main game.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Re: Dragon Age: 2 demo

great another free item I'll never get...

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

you could always take your hardrive over a friends house :o

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Out of the two friends I have with live that are near me, one is my oldest friend who do to an "incident" will not allow me over at his house... and the other is Johnny... so yeah any chance this might be released on OXM disc?

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Doubt they'll put a demo on a disc.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

OXM always has demos, that being said people would spam the demo for a weapon... so yeah

User Info Menu

Maybe. But yea i just pre-ordered the game, the fade sword & shield look pretty bad ass on the poster.