User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Cinnamon Challenge

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: The Cinnamon Challenge

actually i got an eye clot thanks for asking lol a clot of frickin pixi dust and a mouthfull of AXE
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

yea, something similar to that happened to me last week. I had popped a blood vessel in my eye somehow and it was already annoying as it was but my idiot friend asked if he could see it so i showed it to him and he sprayed axe in my eye. Last Tuesday, i saw him at school and remembered what he did so i took my pocket sized Listerine and maced him, he was hurting for a while so he learned his lesson (payback, revenge and vengeance are all bitches on their period).

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

I <3 Revenge i hate AXE now.......
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

JooN-YeR

I gotta try that.. NO doubt

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

What? spraying people in the eyes with Listerine and axe? or trying to eat pure cinnamon?

The Cinnamon Challenge

User Info Menu

dude,i ate these one bananas,they tasted like cardbord and dried out ur mouth with one bite,I CAN EAT A WHOLE TUB OF CINNIMON!!!!!!!!!!

The Cinnamon Challenge

User Info Menu

Johnny, not to be mean or anything, but you are a retard for trying that (by the way I would've put it in water then drank the crappy cinnamon water)

The Cinnamon Challenge

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    What? spraying people in the eyes with Listerine and axe? or trying to eat pure cinnamon?
    LOL, my friend AJ *tryed* to spray me with the little hand held listerines in class and he was like o damn when he sprayed it cause it was backwards. Then he went to this kid zack and acted like he was going to put it in his mouth he was like "Zack watch!" and he turned it around and fuckin sprayed him in the eyes.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12