User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

Re: Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    lol,:p,sux for you
    Everytime I see this, it just puts a smile on my face, not sure why but its funny.

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

Dude, I've gotten into fights in my time... But damn.... You threw him like he was a fucking toy or something...

And that music or whatever in the beginning was annoying as hell...

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    1st degree black belt in tae kwon doe thank you very much. Its just a shame he moved out of the way for the first punch, it would of been over rite there and than.
    tae kwon doe is the crappiest form of martial arts, I prefer Japanese arts, no offense to you and all, I'm just stating my opinion of martial arts, if I were you I would've done an arm lock then punch him in the face then do a fancy take down and make him flip, then jump on him and beat his ass, then stand up and spit on him after I win and back up facing him telling him how much of an ass hole he is and how he can't fight worth shit. Or just break out my Iaito (unsharpened Katana) and just say "you wanna fight me bitch" and watch him run like a little girl

oh yea, and did he cry like a little girl afterwards???

and good fight, nice to see he got at least one punch off so it's "fair" and did he get a kick off in the actual fight??? I couldn't tell, but it looked like he did
    Last edited by B1G_BR0TH3R; 04-11-2009 at 10:30 AM.

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

I liked the part where you threw him, then kicked him in mid-air right in his ass. Then you can say that you kicked his ass, for sure.

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    After a kick like that to the ass, I'd say so...

~PSA~ ♠ Gfx fam

User Info Menu

your new nick name is kung fu pickle you knocked the snott out of the kid LMFAO

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StOrMsHaDoW View Post
    No, he takes tae kwon doe, so he is now:

Tae Kwon Pickle

Mr.Pickle IN ACTIONNN

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    tae kwon doe is the crappiest form of martial arts, I prefer Japanese arts, no offense to you and all, I'm just stating my opinion of martial arts, if I were you I would've done an arm lock then punch him in the face then do a fancy take down and make him flip, then jump on him and beat his ass, then stand up and spit on him after I win and back up facing him telling him how much of an ass hole he is and how he can't fight worth shit. Or just break out my Iaito (unsharpened Katana) and just say "you wanna fight me bitch" and watch him run like a little girl

and good fight, nice to see he got at least one punch off so it's "fair" and did he get a kick off in the actual fight??? I couldn't tell, but it looked like he did
    Well I took Ryu Kempo for 8 years and started Tae Kwon due to wanting to learn another form. Its really hard for the difference but than again its only been 5 months so its getting there. He did cry afterwards but I got scared at like as soon as the video stopped cause he was trying to kick me in my balls. He told me at the end while he was crying on the ground "keep going, come on". I was "um its over buddy".

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    I liked the part where you threw him, then kicked him in mid-air right in his ass. Then you can say that you kicked his ass, for sure.
    Yeah rite after that I stepped on his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Tailz View Post
    No, he takes tae kwon doe, so he is now:

Tae Kwon Pickle
    I like it! But I think I would rather stay shady and use my skills when the time arises. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.StOrMsHaDoW View Post
    It's all in a days work my friend, you sure as hell know you would want to do that after a long day at work to a annoying customer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12