User Info Menu

Re: UFC 100 Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir

_- this is a game site wat MMA got to do wit this

UFC 100 Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    If i had to choose I would go MMA. So would any other person who doesn't sit around all god damn day.

Dude I can't believe Lesnar knocked him out. I mean he's a beast but I thought Frank would be able to last a long time with him.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Which is why it is in the misc. section bud!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If i had to choose I would go MMA. So would any other person who doesn't sit around all god damn day.

Dude I can't believe Lesnar knocked him out. I mean he's a beast but I thought Frank would be able to last a long time with him.
    Cause Lesnar is beast, I loved that guy ever since he started in WWE.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    Cause Lesnar is beast, I loved that guy ever since he started in WWE.
    Lol I hated WWE and wrestling, none of my friends listened to me when I told them it was fake.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Lol I hated WWE and wrestling, none of my friends listened to me when I told them it was fake.
    Theirs a diffrence between fake and rehearsal not everything is fake certain things that they do in it that you know will kill thats wat you reffer to fake not the WWE in general they don't pay millions for absoultely nothing.

lol and brock lesnar knocked him out lmao i didnt see it but that's funny Frank Mir was talkin to much crap behind scenes should of seen it Frank Mir was talkin trash about his WWE career and Lesnar didnt take that lightely i would of knocked him out to
    Last edited by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC; 07-13-2009 at 01:21 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NyC.xXBRONX.NyC View Post
    Theirs a diffrence between fake and rehearsal not everything is fake certain things that they do in it that you know will kill thats wat you reffer to fake not the WWE in general they don't pay millions for absoultely nothing.

lol and brock lesnar knocked him out lmao i didnt see it but that's funny Frank Mir was talkin to much crap behind scenes should of seen it Frank Mir was talkin trash about his WWE career and Lesnar didnt take that lightely i would of knocked him out to
    Its fake.

if you could.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

I knew when Brock said he was going to do UFC everyone was still going to underestimate him since it was fake, but I think there finally realizing he is the real deal. I think he needs to go up against the iceman and than we will see. Lmao I love at the end of the fight all the shit brock said, i was dying.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Brock is best at Heavy weight right now and Aderson Silva is best Middle Weight.......wwe is not FAKE it "REAL FAKE" yaoming XD.

User Info Menu

Brock is best at Heavy weight right now and Aderson Silva is best Middle Weight.......wwe is not FAKE it "REAL FAKE" yaoming XD.
    How much googling did you do to find that?

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast