User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You gonna cry if you see this

You gonna cry if you see this

User Info Menu

Re: You gonna cry if you see this

seen this at E3, didnt cry when i first saw it.... impressed, but didnt cry

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

is this thing real if it is, it way beTTTERRRRRrr then Wii.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    is this thing real if it is, it way beTTTERRRRRrr then Wii.

of course it's real it was on E3

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    seen this at E3, didnt cry when i first saw it.... impressed, but didnt cry
    about the cry is like a saying awesome you know

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Ok there's
    Natal-motion sensor that looks stupid, I mean this thing would require major tweaks to work for just one game. And I would just as soon have the controller, because with a controller there is a physical response

Wii motion plus- I was interested by a movement based system that still had a controller. The motion plus is an enhancement that from what I can tell nearly double the sensitivity of the movements

And Sony's new wand thing... which is exactly the same as a Wii mote, my bitching aside I hate this. This is their biggest insult to Nintendo since they bought Final Fantasy... although to be fair square enix's last 4 FF were shit.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

they cant make to expense since we have the wii which is pretty cheap and no one will bu it if to expensive

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

what the hell do you mean they cant,if it cost 3000 dolalrs to make,theyre guna fuckin price it over 3000 dollars.if not then its a fuckin loss in profit and that defeats the only purpose of which it was made.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    what the hell do you mean they cant,if it cost 3000 dolalrs to make,theyre guna fuckin price it over 3000 dollars.if not then its a fuckin loss in profit and that defeats the only purpose of which it was made.
    damnnnnn

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    but no one would buy if it's a lot more expensive than the wii

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    but no one would buy if it's a lot more expensive than the wii
    your not understanding,the wii is pretty cheap to make,thats why its priced low,if it functions how its said to,then itll cost about 500-1000 dolalrs to make it,depending on the price of cost,plus adding a profit,that probably will hit the market at 600-1200 dollars.Its not about pricing low,its about making a profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast