User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman Drags Kid Through Verizon Wireless Store

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: Woman Drags Kid Through Verizon Wireless Store

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    But you do have to look at it through the mother's POV. The child was probably pissing her the hell off and just like sat down on the floor and wasn't moving so she dragged him. Not saying that is the correct thing to do at all though. I would of been just like "okay im leaving now goodbye" and made him get up and walk.
    good point. i wonder if that was true and how she would explain it to the police. "my kid was making me mad cus he wanted a cell phone to so he just sat down and pouted so i dragged his lazy ungrateful ass with me":ohmy:

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Woman Drags Kid Through Verizon Wireless Store

User Info Menu

But you do have to look at it through the mother's POV. The child was probably pissing her the hell off and just like sat down on the floor and wasn't moving so she dragged him. Not saying that is the correct thing to do at all though. I would of been just like "okay im leaving now goodbye" and made him get up and walk.
    exactly what i'd do.
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

User Info Menu

i pee on my pants when i saw dat shit (jking but i was laughing to the deadd)

User Info Menu

was that kid on a leash?!?!

EDIT: didnt read the text above the vid before posting that lol

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

User Info Menu

LMFAO, she's just going about casually.

That Guy

User Info Menu

Ah, true. But still, she LEASHED a child. That alone is just a wtf action. Then she is pulling the child across the floor? I don't care how pissed she is that is still wrong. (Yes, I recognize you are not defending her though)

User Info Menu

that is what i call stubborn
    SUPERTED
    (will make better signature)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12