User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call of Duty 4 Tritage - Collum Bombers

Call of Duty 4 Tritage - Collum Bombers

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty 4 Tritage - Collum Bombers

It's fact and CoD WaW is a great game dispite the fact that the MP40 is whored.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Bullshit. Halo 3 is first on that list. Don't try to be sly into making people believe your favourite game is the top game. In terms of players online, halo devestatingly abysserates CoD:WAW in population, easily. What Lukeworm half-assed gaming site did you get this information from?
    My favorite game is not on the top. I only play halo. I got it from http://majornelson.com/ which is an xbox verified source.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana500 View Post
    It's fact and CoD WaW is a great game dispite the fact that the MP40 is whored.
    TA used almost everything from IW's CoD4 engine. Name one thing that wasn't inspired by another game that is in WaW.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    TA used almost everything from IW's CoD4 engine. Name one thing that wasn't inspired by another game that is in WaW.
    Well what are they going to do? Make a whole new engine? That makes a lot of sence. It's a Call of Duty game. Of course they are going to have features that were in previous games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12