User Tag List

Thread: Upside Down

Upside Down

User Info Menu

Upside Down

My first video in awhile. I have like 4 on my desktop right now, but due to my slow interwebs I have to go to a friends house to upload them. I choose to upload this one first since I've had it the longest.

O BTW, can I get you guys' opinion on my wrist band? For some reason looking at the video it seems to look strange on me. When I take pictures it's fine? Maybe it's because it doesn't match anything lmao. Usually in pictures I try to match so that may be why I dunno.

Anyway here is the video. It's from kind of an artsy type perspective. The beginning we were just being random, since this is when I had writers block lol.

YouTube- Upside Down

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Upside Down

User Info Menu

Re: Upside Down

1:04 wtfff

Upside Down

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DineX View Post
    1:04 wtfff
    Like I said we were bored. We weren't trying to be gay or anything lol, just wanted some people to get some laughs.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Upside Down

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Like I said we were bored. We weren't trying to be gay or anything lol, just wanted some people to get some laughs.
    ok now i get back!

Upside Down

User Info Menu

what type of camera do you have?