User Tag List

Thread: 636 vs MK3

636 vs MK3

User Info Menu

636 vs MK3

You seen it first on Console Discussions. This video is set to private for a reason, only CD people can view it, please don't share with anyone. Enjoy.

The MK3 is swapped with 2JZ Twin Turbo.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Re: 636 vs MK3

Wow man I have seen some pretty sick stuff what was your speed when they shifted?
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

636 vs MK3

User Info Menu

Nothing but an over sized hair dryer, real men ride Harley Davidson.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

636 vs MK3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    Wow man I have seen some pretty sick stuff what was your speed when they shifted?
    He hit 70+ in like 2 seconds lol, funny thing was is right after the tunnel a cop was sitting at the gas station.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Ouch time to sell the bike to pay for the ticket hah or outrun him....My dad and I were on the way from a carshow last week in our 67 Plymouth GTX 440 Hemi. And a 77 Dodge Challenger with a 360 Magnum pulls up, at the light and revs his engine. So we race light to light, he never had a chance.
    HPIM4572.JPG
    HPIM4573.JPG

636 vs MK3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkmaster View Post
    Ouch time to sell the bike to pay for the ticket hah or outrun him....My dad and I were on the way from a carshow last week in our 67 Plymouth GTX 440 Hemi. And a 77 Dodge Challenger with a 360 Magnum pulls up, at the light and revs his engine. So we race light to light, he never had a chance.

Sweet, you should bring it to Import Aliance, I'm bringing my car down there for the car show. Anyone is welcome to come and chill with me and my friends. It's in Nashville.

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Sweet, you should bring it to Import Aliance, I'm bringing my car down there for the car show. Anyone is welcome to come and chill with me and my friends. It's in Nashville.
    I would dude but Nashville is a ways away for me bro, Wyoming to be exact.