User Tag List

Thread: Help me get my gamerscore up someone :p

Help me get my gamerscore up someone :p

User Info Menu

I have like 9 games and i dont have 250 gamer score,i have like what,13 achivments unlocked lol,someone help me :)

User Info Menu

Re: Help me get my gamerscore up someone :p

Oblivion is easy to get achievements. Mirror's edge you get like 50g every mission you beat and you can beat the game in like 1 day.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

King Kong = 1000 gamer score when you beat game
    Lost Via Domus (the tv game): 1000 if you beat game 100% (not that hard)
    Avatar = 1000 if you get high combos (can be done in the first 5 min of the game)

I like to use blockbuster to rent/trade in games because they give more credit towards them. If I am done with a game I will trade it in (only if I know I won't play it any more) and I can get store credit for another game.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Fallout 3- just make a save file before certain levels pretty straight forward
    Halo 3- different difficulties need a few friends for mult though
    Fable 2- need some friend for that
    Phantasy Star Universe- on 8 achievements storyline only
    Enchanted Arms- boss fights only
    Last edited by Sethrigal; 05-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

i dont have any of those games lol,and the games i got,i only get like 10 for each achivement,except for the hard ones

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

That's why I was talking about Blockbuster. Their gaming pass is really good. You pay 20 bucks a month for unlimited game renting. You rent one, play it, beat it and can return it the same day if you want and exchange it for another. It works really well if you are planning on playing a lot of games and getting your score up.

User Info Menu

just look thru the achievement list for each game and just attempt to get them. its really not hard

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.