User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ConsoleDiscussions XBL Leaderboard.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: ConsoleDiscussions XBL Leaderboard.

Blockbuster Unlimited Pass my friend

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

ok that was called for but what I mean was do you do what I do... and by that I mean pick up a game get as many achievements as you can, before boredom, and then switch to a new game, or do you delibritly look for easy games to get points

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

A little of both. I just rent the game if it looks good/interesting and I will look at the achievements before I play the game to see what I can go for. I'll play the game going for certain achievements and if I can't get them I will lower the difficulty and try again or just return the game for a new one. A few of them are really easy to get 1000 points in, like: King Kong, Avatar: The last airbender, Lost: Via Domus and I also have 1000 in Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Well I just got a 1000 in Halo without getting any online achievements and got the Katana so I'm happy

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

ConsoleDiscussions XBL Leaderboard.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    A little of both. I just rent the game if it looks good/interesting and I will look at the achievements before I play the game to see what I can go for. I'll play the game going for certain achievements and if I can't get them I will lower the difficulty and try again or just return the game for a new one. A few of them are really easy to get 1000 points in, like: King Kong, Avatar: The last airbender, Lost: Via Domus and I also have 1000 in Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
    Avatar takes like 2 minutes to get 1000/1000. You just keep shooting lol.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

just noticed everyone on the list is a silver member lol

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I've got a 3 month gold card, I just don't want to use it yet. I'm not sure if I'll be on too much in the near future because of school.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I don't got live so all I got is silver, and as you can see I don't need online to get achievements

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

A lot of awesome achievements you need to have XBL though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I've got a 3 month gold card, I just don't want to use it yet. I'm not sure if I'll be on too much in the near future because of school.
    if ur ass aint guna use it hook me up with it xD

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast