User Tag List

Thread: MWF2 Nuke

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

MWF2 Nuke

Okay, I was playing demolition on Favela and I was using the knife class to to kill other players.
    Second round comes around and I get in a Harrier and it gets shot down rightaway without getting a kill. So I countinued on and get four more kills (remember, this is all with my knife) and get a AC-130. Got some kills with it and on the last 105 before it kicked me off the AC-130 i get like 10 kills and my nuke pops up.

And the other team called me a "camping noob" because I got a nuke......I was using a knife. :)

I wish i had a video

*got a new ittle*
    Last edited by CoDeX; 12-12-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: MWF2 Nuke

Quote Originally Posted by gokickadogx2 View Post
    Okay, I was playing demolition on Favela and I was using the knife class to to kill other players.
    Second round comes around and I get in a Harrier and it gets shot down rightaway without getting a kill. So I countinued on and get four more kills (remember, this is all with my knife) and get a AC-130. Got some kills with it and on the last 105 before it kicked me off the AC-130 i get like 10 kills and my nuke pops up.

And the other team called me a "camping noob" because I got a nuke......I was using a knife. :)

I wish i had a video

*got a new ittle*
    Hmm, I have maybe 45 nukes so far. These new glitched lobbies are too easy to get nukes in. Hopefully they are patched soon.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

MWF2 Nuke

User Info Menu

What do you mean glitched lobbies? Like the one we were in, with people getting over 150 kills?
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Yes...
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Haha,You Should Play With Me,
    My Friend has Like Over 200 Nukes,Hes a No Life Of course,
    He Wud Get a Nuke Like 1nce every 2 rounds,Its ridiculous
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal