User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's true...

It's true...

User Info Menu

It's true...

I really fucking suck at MW2. I have 500+ kills, and 1400+ deaths and I'm a level 28. FML. I'm just there for comic relief or someone to talk to. I was singing "Insane in the Brain" with this kid yesterday before CJ came on. One game I got so bored that it was 2-on-1 with my team playing against the 1 on Hardcore SD and I killed the other guy saying I thought he was the last enemy and I just ran in a circle for til the timer ran out and I never once saw the other guy nor did he plant the bomb. -_-

It's true...

User Info Menu

Re: It's true...

that's because cock of duty is a dumb game.

It's true...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlienatedTailz View Post
    I really fucking suck at MW2. I have 500+ kills, and 1400+ deaths and I'm a level 28. FML. I'm just there for comic relief or someone to talk to. I was singing "Insane in the Brain" with this kid yesterday before CJ came on. One game I got so bored that it was 2-on-1 with my team playing against the 1 on Hardcore SD and I killed the other guy saying I thought he was the last enemy and I just ran in a circle for til the timer ran out and I never once saw the other guy nor did he plant the bomb. -_-
    INSANE IN THE MEMBRAIN!

INSANE IN THE BRAIN!!!

<3 That song =D

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

It's true...

User Info Menu

lol yesterday was funny,the little kid lol!

It's true...

User Info Menu

I was so good at world at war... and now I'm sucking so bad in modern warfare 2... I hear you man...

It's true...

User Info Menu

Shit, :mellow: I suck at MW2. I kept on getting killed and I would shoot my teammates. That was only single player. :sad: I haven't been able to connect to Live yet. But I think I will suck in multi player. But, I own on BioShock, another game I bought with my christmas money, I haven't died yet. When I get back on live hit me u when you get a chance.. Please, don't literally hit me.

It's true...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Shit, :mellow: I suck at MW2. I kept on getting killed and I would shoot my teammates. That was only single player. :sad: I haven't been able to connect to Live yet. But I think I will suck in multi player. But, I own on BioShock, another game I bought with my christmas money, I haven't died yet. When I get back on live hit me u when you get a chance.. Please, don't literally hit me.
    That was until I boosted you up. Now your coming in at least the top 3. Everytime I play with CJ I end up having a negative K/D and when I play with random people or my friend Matt I do well. CJ is bad luck for me, but I'll still play because I have fun. :D I just run around with my .45 with a tactical knife, marathon pro, lightweight pro, and commando pro and fuck with everyone. People hate it, but it makes an awesome game winning kill. :)

It's true...

User Info Menu

That was until I boosted you up. Now your coming in at least the top 3. Everytime I play with CJ I end up having a negative K/D and when I play with random people or my friend Matt I do well. CJ is bad luck for me, but I'll still play because I have fun. :D I just run around with my .45 with a tactical knife, marathon pro, lightweight pro, and commando pro and fuck with everyone. People hate it, but it makes an awesome game winning kill. :)
    get your nuke yet?haha

It's true...

User Info Menu

Came close again. I got 34-6 one match. (I say chopper gunner is better than the AC130) I didn't get it though cuz when I came out of chopper gunner the score was 7300 and I was fucking pissed...

It's true...

User Info Menu

I hate the little lags. Like when I shoot somebody up close with a shotgun they survive and kill me. Same happens with knife.

I beat CJ yesterday and had most kills. But lost the second match then he left.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast