User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamer Tag Thread

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

Re: Gamer Tag Thread

Why do people have to put numbers in there names? make something original like a name like Hanamichi, who the fuck is going to use Hanamichi. Thats what I mean people will be like thats a bad ass name because you dont have any damn numbers. Now me, some bitches stole my name. So i had to add some stuff to mine.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I was lucky and no one stole mine lol. Mine used to be Jrtoken0 (IDK Lord of the rings just came out and I watched the movie the day before I got my first original xbox) but then when I got my 360 I changed it to Sneaky Poptart (I think thats pretty original:happy:)
    Lol but since then I have met a nemisis on xbox live named Sneaky Waffle. Ill probably add most of the people who have a gamertag on here so expect an invite.

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Why do people have to put numbers in there names? make something original like a name like Hanamichi, who the fuck is going to use Hanamichi. Thats what I mean people will be like thats a bad ass name because you dont have any damn numbers. Now me, some bitches stole my name. So i had to add some stuff to mine.
    Um.. thanks i guess. i may even change my gamertag to hanamichi now or something related to that. and yes, it will not have numbers in it no matter what
    Need Some Money But Dont Know Where To Get Some? Try This!

✯✯
    ❆❆
    HanamichiEspilon
    ❆❆✯✯

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

My Gamertag is:

iDuquette

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post

Luckily not many people take the name "poop is brown" Spaces and no spaces were taken so I used numbers as spaces.

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

Swat007j

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

My gamertag is Killshonen I was banned from XboxLive, if i had Microsoft points that name would most definitely be changed by now.
    WOAH!!!!!

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

XxBigBadGarzaxX
    thats mine :P
    SFDM_Chris

Gamer Tag Thread

User Info Menu

Well, I guess I'll tell you guys mine. No secret anymore "XIxZ3U5xIX"
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

mine is Th3 FoRgIv3n, just hit me saying your from CD, i mostly play halo 3 or gta 4

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast