User Tag List

Thread: ***Pro Help Needed+++

1337... not really

User Info Menu

***Pro Help Needed+++

Ok, im new at flashing the flash0, so i trully need all the basic and simple details of what to do and not do.

--How do i transfer from flash0 xmb to normal .ctf themes
    --Could i change my theme to wallpaper or color without fearing a brick coming or some major problem occurring
    --If i were to want to change from a flash0 theme to another flash0 theme, would i need to just do what i did before i got a flash0 theme or would i have to do something different?

If you now understand where im getting with this, i need to know EVERYTHING about this because yes i am a noob to flashing because as much as i like to try something new, i am also educated enough to know the damage i could do if i screw up, so i am leaving my flash0 theme on until someone can help me... Can anyone answer every question (even the ones i didnt put up as examples), and if you can thank you... i appreciate your effort very much and ill rep+++ anyone who can answer more than the examples and fully explain to me what i need to do so that i am brickproof =]

***Pro Help Needed+++

User Info Menu

Re: ***Pro Help Needed+++

You would just put the new flash0 files in the folders. When it asks you to replace existing files, click yes, but you should make a backup first.

Elite Haxxor

User Info Menu

If i were you i wouldnt even touch the flash folders.. if you put in one wrong file... boom your psp is bricked.. :P alot of people today including myself use the ctf files.. you need a cxmb for your type of firmwire. :D
    Please Rep+ Me if i Help you

***Pro Help Needed+++

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Infection View Post
    If i were you i wouldnt even touch the flash folders.. if you put in one wrong file... boom your psp is bricked.. :P alot of people today including myself use the ctf files.. you need a cxmb for your type of firmwire. :D
    Dude, I've bricked my PSP with flash0 stuff and it was just a matter of borrowing my friend's psp, copying his original flash0 files to my memory stick, re-making my magic memory stick, and installing m33 again.
    But this isn't simple, if you don't know absolutely what you are doing, don't try that stuff. Messing up with a cool looking theme isn't worth $200