Post Ratings (Beta)
I'm enabling post ratings for the next week to see how things go. If all goes well it will remain enabled. Posts that receive a 20 positive ratings become highlighted. To see what I mean, please rate my current post as positive. To rate posts either click the positive button or the negative button . Also via your UserCP you can enable an option to HIDE posts that have a 20 negative ratings. Depending on how things go over the next week or so I may keep it or I may not. If I decide to keep it I may need to make a few changes. If it's used a lot then I may change the highlighted posts to require 50 positive ratings. You can also view other members high, highest, low, and lowest rated posts via their profile or a post they made. To see their stats via posts, click the View Stats link next to their post count. This feature is similar to the top thanked posts that Console Discussions use to have with the thanks button. You can view all the ranked posts HERE, or via the quick links in the navigation.

You can not rate your own posts, nor can you rate posts over 60 days old!

Also: The advantage over this is that after I see how well this is used I can enable and adjust the option that will automatically remove posts that have XX number of bad ratings.

Note: If this is not used as much as I would like, it will be removed and I will try something else. I liked the thanks button, which is still useful, but doesn't have as many features as post ratings. So I may bring it back.

Reported Posts (Beta)
You can now receive updates on posts that you have reported. You can view the updates on your reported posts HERE or via the quick links. I will be monitoring this over the next few days to see how everyone takes to it. This really depends on how the staff likes it, because if they forget or don't like using it, then I may remove this feature, since we don't want tons of open reports... that are actually closed.

Messenger Icons
I added new messenger icons to the Console Discussions V2 and V3 skins:
AIM -

MSN -

Yahoo -

Skype -

Twitter -

ICQ -

Twitter
As you may have saw above from the new twitter icon, you now can add you twitter to your messenger list. You can enable this via your UserCP.

Reputation Icons
I changed the reputation icons to something a little easier to understand:
Positive -
Neutral -
Negative -