User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Downtime

Downtime

User Info Menu

Re: Downtime

Quote Originally Posted by jerrmy12 View Post
    ya what vid is it?
    I don't actually have a video. It was just an idea.

Downtime

User Info Menu

Well if anyone has a video they would like on youtube, just upload it to sendspace and send me a link, Staff, VIP, or regular members. If I approve it, it will be uploaded next day in HD.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Downtime

User Info Menu

Regarding last night's downtime:

Johnny did some work on the server at around midnight (or I think so based on his tweets to me) and restarted the server. From there, everything started up fine, BUT the firewall got all f-ed up and was being TOO protective by basically disallowing ALL traffic. So I modified some rules and now we're good to go!

Downtime

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    Regarding last night's downtime:

Johnny did some work on the server at around midnight (or I think so based on his tweets to me) and restarted the server. From there, everything started up fine, BUT the firewall got all f-ed up and was being TOO protective by basically disallowing ALL traffic. So I modified some rules and now we're good to go!
    I was wondering what was goin on. i was up till like 4:30am an still couldnt connect to the site. but glad its back up.

Downtime

User Info Menu

regarding the last downtime: that fucking firewall. All fixed though!

Downtime

User Info Menu

Ok last night's downtime was my fault. I was updating the server and also was trying to expand the network a bit. I was adding a new website and I guess it took over because it was online and Console Discussions went off. I still haven't fixed the issue, but I'm consulting some people and @B1G_BR0TH3R; to help me get it fixed without anymore downtime... After that I ain't touching shit anymore, I'm going to leave it to B1G_BR0TH3R from now on lol.

Anyway the website is Tru-Movement.com and it's a website for the Rap Group I support and make videos for:
    YouTube- I'm Single by Tru-Movement

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Downtime

User Info Menu

Everyone always trying to take advantage of you Johnny!

Downtime

User Info Menu

I dunno if it just myself or everyone, or if it is site maintenece or something of that nature, but every night around midnight, CD won't load, and stays that way until early the following morning. just curious why this is, if i missed something that has already been posted, i apologize in advance. i was also wondering, since there alot of mods posting in this thread, if you guys would be interested in me posting a few Visual Basic tutorials to broaden CD's spectrum. let me know :D

Downtime

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by U.BeeN.StryKeD View Post
    I dunno if it just myself or everyone, or if it is site maintenece or something of that nature, but every night around midnight, CD won't load, and stays that way until early the following morning. just curious why this is, if i missed something that has already been posted, i apologize in advance. i was also wondering, since there alot of mods posting in this thread, if you guys would be interested in me posting a few Visual Basic tutorials to broaden CD's spectrum. let me know :D
    it's a problem with the damn firewall. I THINK I fixed it, but we'll see tomorrow :)

Downtime

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Everyone always trying to take advantage of you Johnny!
    What do you mean?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast