Hello everyone, it's a blast from the past. I've had a few ask what I've been up to since our PSP days, but before I get into that I wanted to ask everyone what they thought about bringing Console Discussions back to life. I've always left it up for nostalgia purposes, but I miss everyone and posting / blogging. So I thought maybe of bringing the site to Wordpress, I had thought about bringing the forums to Discourse as well, but I don't want to put in all of the effort if no one sees it being useful. I envision that the homepage would be reviews, news, trendy products and games, ect. The fact of the matter is that Console Discussions still gets around 400 - 500 visitors a day looking to live back on there past once more. So let me know what you think.

Why is this site still up?
Nostalgia mainly. I sometimes reconnect with everyone every now and then. Reconnected with Silent Killa and ADHDWildChild to play some Fortnite recently.

What have I been up to?
I work from home now doing Wordpress/WooCommerce web development and email marketing for a fairly big company. My life changed over night after freelancing for a year for a client. He loved the work I performed and decided to hire me full time making almost double what I was making as a manager. Everyone knows I been building websites since I first got a PSP at 12 years old. I'm 27 now and just now found a job in what I love. To be honest, there's no local jobs where I live so it makes sense that I couldn't find anything, but to be honest I was just freelancing making extra cash and wasn't really looking.

Now I have a few other websites that I maintain just for fun.

Vigeos.net is the most popular website besides Console Discussions. I share videos that I find interesting or that maybe haven't gone viral yet, but I also accept submissions.

UnboxDepot.com is another site I did that I started doing reviews, but I thought about just migrating it over to Console Discussions due to the insane amount of SEO that's already here. I did a post on there a couple months back and it blew up to number one on Google.

I also own a couple of eCommerce stores that I drop ship from. It's a little extra cash here and there.

Now in my free time I go to car shows, I got a boosted 2005 Scion TC now that makes 400HP. Pretty fun lil car.