Thread: Changes to Console Discussions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Changes to Console Discussions

User Info Menu

Re: Changes to Console Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf_4e View Post
    @MrAbarcaL
    Hell i play both fortnite and monster hunter so you can add me and i'll jump on.
    You need to get Spiderman as soon as possible, I wish I got a hard copy I would have mailed it to you when I beat it. I haven't laughed this hard from a single player story mode in a long time. I'm already 54% done and have found all the collectibles.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

sock ruser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    You need to get Spiderman as soon as possible, I wish I got a hard copy I would have mailed it to you when I beat it. I haven't laughed this hard from a single player story mode in a long time. I'm already 54% done and have found all the collectibles.
    I will once i start my new job and get my income steady again. i really want to play this ever since i saw the first trailer for it.lol

User Info Menu

I will once i start my new job and get my income steady again. i really want to play this ever since i saw the first trailer for it.lol
    Sounds like a plan. I really wish it was Co-Op or something, or had like a Mortal Kombat online vs type of play. Would be even more dope, Spider-Man vs Venom online haha. The style is already similar to Mortal Kombat.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

sock ruser

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Sounds like a plan. I really wish it was Co-Op or something, or had like a Mortal Kombat online vs type of play. Would be even more dope, Spider-Man vs Venom online haha. The style is already similar to Mortal Kombat.
    That would be cool as shit if it was co-op but done right though.

User Info Menu

That would be cool as shit if it was co-op but done right though.
    They did really well with the game so far, so I'm sure it could be pulled off correctly.