Affiliation is free, but has rules to it (which you can view HERE) and for those of you who do not qualify for the affiliation I am now opening up advertisements. So rather you don't qualify for affiliation, or you just want a bigger way to advertise you should grab this chance now! Due to the amount of space that will be taken up on the website I will have to ask for at least 5$ a week to keep your advertisement going. This money will go towards Console Discussions and will help towards keeping horrible and ugly advertisements off the site. This price will probably change in the future if anything I will probably end up charging by the month. However for those who wish to try out this service feel free too as the 5$ deal may not last long.

The advertisements will randomly and equally be shown. Every page load a different advertisement from the previous one will be loaded. The advertisements will be displayed in the footer and after every five posts. It's your five dollars and you can advertise ANY website as long as there is no adult material. You could even advertise your swatcash!

Rules:

1. The banner MUST be 728 x 90 and must look good! If you believe it will not look good you can ask me to design it.
  2. No websites with adult material.
  3. No text in the advertisement besides the website name and description. There should not be anything saying "Click Here", "Free Stuff", ect.
  4. No animated banners, they get annoying.

If you wish to advertise, then please PM JohnnyMcKinney HERE:
http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...p?do=newpm&u=3