User Tag List

Thread: Images

Images

User Info Menu

Unhappy Images

I've noticed that images on this site often look VERY blurry. anyone know why that is or how to prevent it? My newest Showoff posts dont look as good as they really look. though EVERY image on this site has at least one blurred spot on it. WHY? it REALLY bugs me.
    Last edited by xXDubstepXx; 11-21-2009 at 05:28 AM.

Images

User Info Menu

Re: Images

Quote Originally Posted by michael.pfrimmer View Post
    I've noticed that images on this site often look VERY blurry. anyone know why that is or how to prevent it? My newest Showoff posts dont look as good as they really look. though EVERY image on this site has at least one blurred spot on it. WHY? it REALLY bugs me.
    How big are these images? I have it set up to resize huge images, which can sometimes cause them to blur, however if that is not the case, then IDK. I've never seen any blurred.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Images

User Info Menu

well everything seems to blur at some spot. Even the userbars and my current sig, your avitar, and my avitar, (pretty much every image but those are just a few examples) sooo no idea? http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/t...g?t=1258795207 <thats currently my newest sig click that link and it looks SUPER pristine in quality but on my post in showoff http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...93/#post165897 the text is BLURRY AS HELL. (if you dont see the issues then its cool because that means everyone else should see it in the correct quality as well. Im guessing it may be my screen, If you cant see any problems. (But if that is so then it is just this site that makes them look blurry.)

Images

User Info Menu

If your using opera make sure on the bottom left it doesn't show a green little thing that says Turbo. And make sure your not using Google Chrome they can both distort images.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Images

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If your using opera make sure on the bottom left it doesn't show a green little thing that says Turbo. And make sure your not using Google Chrome they can both distort images.
    I only use Firefox.

Images

User Info Menu

CTRL+0
    Just press it, go look at a pic. and you will see =D

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Images

User Info Menu

Make sure you are not zoomed in. Press CTRL + Mouse Scroll Direction

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.