User Tag List

Thread: Halo ODST

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Halo ODST

Well we've all had some time to play it, it's different,not in a bad way. This felt like an attempt to wean people off Master Cheif. While I enjoyed the rookie I was taken aback by his amazing reasoning skills, like here's a sniper rifle, it was damaged in a fight with a chieftain way up on that building. This minor attempt at humor aside the game was unbalanced in that you can play it up to Heroic and yet to attempt Legendary is almost impossible in certain choke points, I know to well. I like fire fight it's fun in a group and can be hell on your own. but overall I give it

9.5 of 10

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Halo ODST

User Info Menu

Re: Halo ODST

Quote Originally Posted by Rigalic Reign View Post
    Well we've all had some time to play it, it's different,not in a bad way. This felt like an attempt to wean people off Master Cheif. While I enjoyed the rookie I was taken aback by his amazing reasoning skills, like here's a sniper rifle, it was damaged in a fight with a chieftain way up on that building. This minor attempt at humor aside the game was unbalanced in that you can play it up to Heroic and yet to attempt Legendary is almost impossible in certain choke points, I know to well. I like fire fight it's fun in a group and can be hell on your own. but overall I give it

9.5 of 10
    The campaign was too short. It could have been DLC, but I'm sure the rest of the game wouldn't have fit in DLC so I'm not complaining. IDK though look at GTA IV, they added a whole new story to it via DLC.

Firefight... OMG don't even get me started. In my opinion it's kind of a rip of Horde in Gears 2, but it's a good rip. Although it's also a pain in the ass. I made it to level 3 by myself, but even with a friend we couldn't make it past level 3. Those Hunters and Brute Chieftains are beasts...

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Halo ODST

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    The campaign was too short. It could have been DLC, but I'm sure the rest of the game wouldn't have fit in DLC so I'm not complaining. IDK though look at GTA IV, they added a whole new story to it via DLC.

Firefight... OMG don't even get me started. In my opinion it's kind of a rip of Horde in Gears 2, but it's a good rip. Although it's also a pain in the ass. I made it to level 3 by myself, but even with a friend we couldn't make it past level 3. Those Hunters and Brute Chieftains are beasts...
    i was watching my friend play firefight,it looked so boring by yourself,like really.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    i was watching my friend play firefight,it looked so boring by yourself,like really.
    it is, it is, on an unrelated note I beat Legendary, and the hidden cutscean is Truth looking at something hidden underground

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Halo ODST

User Info Menu

The campaign is great. I think long campaigns are just a waste of time. Bungie admitted Firefight got its origins from Horde, but they definately made it different. I think it's well worth $60

User Info Menu

firefight is really separated from others like it due to the skulls. enemies behave differently nearly every round. and on the rookies reasoning skills, he never actually figured those stories. they were simply flashbacks, the rookie only had hints as to what actually happened with his team. and oh my freaking god i love the new pistol. its so beastly.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I never liked halo.....im a COD and Gears player.
    But i enjoyed the game. (im not done yet cus my game data got deleted.....im wating for a day when i am willing to restart.)
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)