User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3 Review

Battlefield 3 Review

User Info Menu

Battlefield 3 Review

Based on the beta, horrible. Who agrees?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Battlefield 3 Review

User Info Menu

Re: Battlefield 3 Review

I strongly disagree. It has a very solid multiplayer in my opinion. People need to realize that this is not the final product, its the beta. 1,000 times better than anything Call of D00die can put out.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

I agree with sykotik. And shit I already pre-ordered lmao. I think if it has as good as graphics as BF3 (With the buildings pretty much colapsing) than it's gonna be great.

Battlefield 3 Review

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    I strongly disagree. It has a very solid multiplayer in my opinion. People need to realize that this is not the final product, its the beta. 1,000 times better than anything Call of D00die can put out.
    Apparently you've never played a beta that is from EA, what you played is what the retail copy will be, there will be minor fixes but you just played what you are getting

Battlefield 3 Review

User Info Menu

Thank you... for resting my case.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Actualy I have played a few EA game betas that have changed. Not very many though haha. But it still looks good in my opinion. I have Battlefield 1943 and Bad company 2 and still looks good compared to Call of Doodie. I'll just have to look at the actual game though. The SAME map on EVERY game was kinda annoying

Battlefield 3 Review

User Info Menu

1UP's probably just an Activision fanboy. Call of Doodie kids are mad that EA has a better game.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Believe it or not IDC about the creators of the games I care about the actual games LMAO. fun fact I have a uncle who who is high up in Blizzard which (If I remember correctly) is a part of activision. Shit he was so high up he said he could get me free games LMAO

Battlefield 3 Review

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    Believe it or not IDC about the creators of the games I care about the actual games LMAO. fun fact I have a uncle who who is high up in Blizzard which (If I remember correctly) is a part of activision. Shit he was so high up he said he could get me free games LMAO

Why do you "LMAO" so much?

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SyKotik Cannon View Post
    Why do you "LMAO" so much?
    Bad habit sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast