2 22.22%
  • Bad

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern Warfare 2?

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare 2?

They appear to have made the game more "noob" friendly. Bothers me how one guy with a harrier at 7 kills can take out your entire team...over and over again.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

I played the best levels at my friends house. It was good but not as good as everyone said it was... that being said EMP cutscene FTW!

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Modern Warfare 2?

User Info Menu

You know my Gamertag. 3rd prestige level 67.
    Did you boost or something? Not calling you a noob or anything but my friend plays this game 24/7 (almost literally he goes to school from 8-12 and plays from 12-11pm) from the day this game came out and he's only 2nd prestige level 56.

They appear to have made the game more "noob" friendly. Bothers me how one guy with a harrier at 7 kills can take out your entire team...over and over again.
    Some of the noobs don't even learn how easy it is to take down all the air support. Cold Blooded Pro + Stinger x2 FTW.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    Did you boost or something? Not calling you a noob or anything but my friend plays this game 24/7 (almost literally he goes to school from 8-12 and plays from 12-11pm) from the day this game came out and he's only 2nd prestige level 56.

Some of the noobs don't even learn how easy it is to take down all the air support. Cold Blooded Pro + Stinger x2 FTW.
    I have almost 5 days on here. I don't think you know how efficient I am, to be honest. By the way, I never play alone, as I did in COD4, infact, I usually play with a full team of people of HIGHER level than me. I have done riot shield boosting before, but for no more than 1 hour. Also, the highest camo that I've ever had is Urban (Still use digital, though), and I don't boost for headshots. Javelins kick the hell out of stingers, by the way.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Modern Warfare 2?

User Info Menu

There's people already with level 70 10th prestige.
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
    There's people already with level 70 10th prestige.
    We call those people boosters. I have to hand it to Pit Stains, though. He made it to 10 with a 90+ K/D ratio...and somehow his highest kill streak is a 32. 1 year from now, when treyarch releases their new piece of shit, you wouldn't even know he is a booster.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin

Modern Warfare 2?

User Info Menu

Yea, I saw him on the leaderboards the other day. Whole bunch of people take one shot at a person then never take another. This way their ratio is 100%.
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
    Yea, I saw him on the leaderboards the other day. Whole bunch of people take one shot at a person then never take another. This way their ratio is 100%.
    It's more or less boosting in general, not "Account Purifying" as it's called. Accuracy doesn't mean anything to the common person. My accuracy is NEGATIVE on COD4, and my accuracy on this games is very low (19% I think). Kills/Wins/Some Score is all screwed up. Anyone with over a 70 Kill streak/300 Wins streak is obviously a cheater, aswell as anybody with a K/D over 5.00 or W/L over 15. (I have people with 800 wins and 100 losses on my list, I myself am 700 wins 200 losses, so it's not just a high ratio)

The point is, boosting is the new past time, and games played isn't really accurate at all in providing a representation of your skill.

----Added 2/12/2009 at 5:48 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by angrybanana5000 View Post
    I'm fourth prestige level 34 now, 5 days 14 hours. Come on Mike, before you started being a crabby kid you knew how good I was...
    Last edited by Pink Floyd; 12-02-2009 at 09:49 PM.
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12