User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate FTB2 now....

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

I hate FTB2 now....

I dont know but i just think FTB2 is lame now... with all these hackers. Now i'm not hatin on hackers just that they hack for no reason on any room. I say if you're going to hack make a hacking only room or something, you smell me? We i'm just sayin me myself am a hacker i have all the codes, I'm a coder, and I make cheat devices ( not out yet ) but yeah...if you want to play a clean game with no hackers acting stupid with their hacks then i reccommend FTB1 (by the way much more fun) some online & non-online games that i like (killing and sport games) heres the list.

Manhunt 2
    FIFA 09\08\07\06\
    NBA ( all games )
    Metal slug anthology
    Ghost recon 2
    Midnight Club LA
    NFS Undercover
    Final Fantasy Crisis core
    Namco Museum
    Killzone Liberation
    God of War
    Counterstrike

Yall feel me im just sayin and yeah......

Last edited by Silvеr; 02-28-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Removed obnoxiously huge text.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: I hate FTB2 now....

A lot of people dont like Socom anymore. A good deal of people still play it but most have moved onto better games or better consoles (Xbox 360).

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

hell naw...not to be mean or anything but fuck 360 -.- i play alot of socom confrontation and i think its better than CoD cuz its more of skill =]

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    A lot of people dont like Socom anymore. A good deal of people still play it but most have moved onto better games or better consoles (Xbox 360).
    Especially GamerScore whores:D did you beat GH3 on hard? Any tips for lou? I fuckin beat him and I was on the finish him part and I failed that I don't even know how. It was just like some hammer ons. I was PISSED.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by El_Salvador-SV. View Post
    hell naw...not to be mean or anything but fuck 360 -.- i play alot of socom confrontation and i think its better than CoD cuz its more of skill =]
    You don't own a 360, so don't judge it. You can't judge a book by it's cover...even if you skimmed the pages. I own both a PS3 and 360.

Confrontation is EXTREMELY FUN! But I have the Equal amount of fun on my Xbox...where all my friends are. Only 3 of my friends have PS3's. The others all have 360's.

BACK ON TOPIC NOW; i've hated FTB2 ever since the boots. I quit when those were released. It's been about 1 and a half years since I've played it.

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

welcome to the team

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

i made des animad for dat reson:sad:
    for the pspbricker....
    des is for the noods....

þ{*0}I HAVE BECOME
    {*1}A HACKER BECAUSE
    {*2}I'M TIRED OF PPL
    {*0}COMIN' INTO MY ROOM
    {*1}AND START HACKIN'
    {*2}WITHOUT NO REASON...
    {*0}SO DON'T BE A FUCKIN'
    {*1}NOOB INTO TURIN' ON
    {*2}UR NITEPR 2 RUIN
    {*0}THE GAME..IF U
    {*1}DON'T HAVE SKILL..
    {*2}THEN GET THE FUCK
    {*0}OUT OF THE ROOM AND
    {*1}LET PPL PLAY LIKE
    {*2}THEY SUPPOSE 2...
    {*0}FAIR AND SQUARE...
    {*1}SO EVERYBODY COULD
    {*2}HAVE FUN AND LEARN
    {*0}HOW 2 PLAY AND ENJOY
    {*1}...THE GAME...

Lacrosse Player

User Info Menu

Its Messed Up Alittle. But Fun Still I Guess.
    Subscribe My: YouTube HERE
    .: Socom FTB2: GarTips :.
    .: PSP Slim: 5.00m33 :.
    .: Skype: GarTips :.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Especially GamerScore whores:D did you beat GH3 on hard? Any tips for lou? I fuckin beat him and I was on the finish him part and I failed that I don't even know how. It was just like some hammer ons. I was PISSED.
    lol I am a GS whore (my name was taken off the XBL leaderboard for this site but whatever, if people see my sig they will know who beats who lol).Yea I beat GH3 on expert (sadly not on my profile, so i didnt get the achievement) but all you have to do is keep trying and go into practice mode and play the song slowly, that way you will actually memorize the song. You will eventually beat it if you know what notes are going to pop up.

And El_Salvador-SV, not to be mean or anything but i would have a PS3 to if I ever heard of a good game coming out. There are only like 3 or 4 so i figured i dont really want to waste money on a console where only 2 of my friends have one (litterally all of my friends have 360's) and that i wouldnt be spending much time on it. I will give the PS3 a few games though: MGS4, LBP, (cant wait for GOW 3) and resistance.

I hate FTB2 now....

User Info Menu

ummm...... socom is kinda f**ked up now lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast