User Tag List

Thread: Holy Cow!!!

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Holy Cow!!!

Guys I don't know if Anyone else knew this but I just found it out.

I barely look at ps2dis guys so if you think I'm a noob STFU!!!

I was tinkering with my PSP and playing my FTB3 ISO. I was thinking "I really wanna go online. I just need an entitlement code" So I search for Ticket in the text. (It was AFTER I logged in. I was in the "You need an entitlement" screen) I find the word ticket so I go up in the ram to see what that was part of and I find out that the ram had my PSN password and shit sitting right there. I dumped it and took a look at it with PS2dis and the samething happened. It had my PSN email, my PSN username, And my PSN password. And they were in plain text!!!

So I suggest to ALL OF YOU out there sharing your Ram dumps DO NOT SHARE THE DUMP AT THAT SCREEN PEOPLE CAN GET INTO YOUR PSN ACCOUNT AND GET YOUR ASS BANNED!!!!

if you want proof. Try it yourself. I'm not getting a pic for you just so you can get on one of my accounts....

EDIT: I used the label search in PS2dis and found these adresses. (they tell you the name in the hex so you can't get on mine :D)

#Password
    0x0175d444 0x00000000

#Email address
    0x0175d464 0x00000000

Holy Cow!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Holy Cow!!!

lmao, awesome!!!!

Holy Cow!!!

User Info Menu

Oh exploitable.

Holy Cow!!!

User Info Menu

Yea that's in ever game that requries a pw an acc for online u can get that persons acc that's how ppl take ur acc tho u givin them ur dumps
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    Yea that's in ever game that requries a pw an acc for online u can get that persons acc that's how ppl take ur acc tho u givin them ur dumps
    Huh. Never knew it but heh. Now I can get onto someones account if they be dumb :p

Holy Cow!!!

User Info Menu

Yea, most of us aren't stupid. I remove all that information from my dumps before posting them, but if you never logged onto PSN then your account won't be in the dumps. Even if you logged in via the XMB.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.