sftb2

how do u hack ftb2:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    ----Double Post----
    buy hack at store

Last edited by 1036127dgm; 06-22-2008 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Double Post

sftb2

User Info Menu

Re: sftb2

Well first you will need CFW which stands for custom firmware. To get this message Johnny Mckenny for his services on downgrading and ading CFW. While you wait for your psp to be finished downgraded down load Nite PR rev K on your computer. Get codes from the socom Ftb2 section and look for codes. After you get your psp back click on the nite pr rev K and take the file SEPlugins into the root of your psp. The root of your psp is the page that shows 2 files (Games and Psp). when you do that click the seplugins then go to nite pr and paste all the codes in the word pad file called UCUS-98645. When you start up Socom FTB2 on the top of the screen it should say tap home twice and press + - do it and ur codes shud be on there.

MY first post helping someone enjoy!

*Note* You will get error 35 sometimes which means your using hacks to mess the game up and will disconnect you from the game. It is not a banned.

Karma + plz

Cpt. Morgan

User Info Menu

are you chould use the search function next time lol. no one ever does it for some reason
    HALO 3 MLG.
    wanna join my clan pm me.

sftb2

User Info Menu

Yea thats true search then post
    Last edited by footballandrew; 06-22-2008 at 01:26 PM.

sftb2

User Info Menu

if you dont have the right anti 35 you will get banned allways you also need to corupt ur psid a bunch every time u turn on a code or take off a code

sftb2

User Info Menu

check the newbies section. Im not sayin that to be a smart ass im serious
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!