User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

User Info Menu

Re: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

no i mean i know y my game wont boot up

User Info Menu

Why wont it?

User Info Menu

f them bs who dont release the id.bin

User Info Menu

idk i read a psp error list and it says theres not a right prx to boot up FTB3

User Info Menu

You guys stay on the topic plz. And for the recored, the only two versions of GEN-D is: "5.50 GEN-D(full)" and "5.50 GEN-D3 Final" note the first one it dosen't say "D3" it says "D(full)." Maybe that could be the problem and maybe you need to update to GEN-D3 Final.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

User Info Menu

Sry for getting off topic but is it just me or is PSN down?

User Info Menu

OK GUYS!!!!!! I GOT GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!!! this is an artical of the both news:

This is from the "AIO Labs" website (the people who create and patch PSNabler)

Why No Patch for FTB3 ?? Here's Why:

I know everyone remembers the first time they played Fireteam Bravo 2 for the PSP, It was a great game right ? Yes it was, i ran with my clan and we had a blast all night playing game after game with no problems at all. You would see an occasional hacker but it was an interesting encounter. Like SANiK with the pspbricker, everyone was all "WOW you are god" "Tell me how" , but that ended quickly with the release of common boot codes.

The game quickly turned into a nightmare with noobs running around booting rooms and crap. Then Poor released his anti-boot which worked perfect.... Until the assholes came back and bypassed it FTB2 went back into the dark ages with booting and hacking in every game. Then along comes slant6 and patches the game to ban cheaters, well in doing that they made it possible for hackers to use certain codes to ban others on the game. In my opinion that was the demise of FTB2, the banning single handedly killed the want to play the game. Since then it has become a chat client for most staying in locked rooms just talking to friends, no gameplay involved. YAY that sounds like fun....

Now FTB3 is coming out and we are gonna try to do the responsible thing and hopefully prvent hackers from getting on PSN. The few that can patch the games to get on PSN played FTB2 and more than likely don't want a repeat in FTB3, that's why the patch will not be released publicly. Of course this is assuming the patch even works with the game (which it seems to). If it does work and allows PSN access there will hopefully be a cheat detection system in place, one that won't allow users to ban each other. If this is the case and it works effectively we will consider releasing the patch for the game. We are not being mean or assholes by not making the patch we are simply trying to prevent the nightmare scenario from FTB2 and if you played FTB2 i'm sure you would agree 100%. I hope everyone understands and i'm sure the only ones bitching about this will be the one we are trying to stop from getting on. We understand the not wanting to use OFW to play the game and that's why we will consider releasing it if the game has cheat detection. We aren't trying to discourage the use of CFW by any means, just trying to stop the assholes from ruing what looks to be a great game...

thats about it, from what I foud. Thats the Good and Bad News.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."

Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing that...so it seems though there is a possibility of a patch...nothing impossible...Thank you

User Info Menu

there IS a patch its just not released publicly. they said "it seems to be working" so its just a matter of time before sombody leeksit or gets snart enough to make there own patch
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Battle4U View Post
    You guys stay on the topic plz. And for the recored, the only two versions of GEN-D is: "5.50 GEN-D(full)" and "5.50 GEN-D3 Final" note the first one it dosen't say "D3" it says "D(full)." Maybe that could be the problem and maybe you need to update to GEN-D3 Final.
    i do have gen d3 final.. and srry for being off topic jsut couldnt find the help section..

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast