User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 96

Thread: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    User Info Menu

    Re: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    Nether of them you need to look for the ID.bin file for an example: UCUS-98668, NPUG-80114 etc. <--- that ID.bin file, I'm not sure where can you find it, if im not wrong I believe its found in the "Save Data" folder I think?
    Last edited by Battle4U; 02-12-2010 at 12:54 PM.
    Above:
    "A person with no life..."


    Below:
    "A person that has a life..."
    Note: Both accounts are mine
    , so feel free to add me on PSN! ^_^

  2. #2
    The Destroyer

    User Info Menu

    Re: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle4U View Post
    Nether of them you need to look for the ID.bin file for an example: UCUS-98668, NPUG-80114 etc. <--- that ID.bin file, I'm not sure where can you find it, if im not wrong I believe its found in the "Save Data" folder I think?
    I think your right about the savedata part. I looked all over the FTB3 EU ISO an It's not in that. I think it's in the savadata. I've just gotta Complete a mission than I can find it :D

  3. #3
    PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    User Info Menu

    Re: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    hello sorry for my language is that it can not find the bin file that weighs 1 kb only encounter one called SOCOMFT3.bin but weighs 50 kb aid help

    ----Added 12/2/2010 at 11:29 AM----
    hello sorry for my language is that it can not find the bin file that weighs 1 kb only encounter one called SOCOMFT3.bin but weighs 50 kb help me

  4. #4
    PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    User Info Menu

    Re: PSNabler v7 to play online on PSN!!

    wow u guys are hot on to this..... Look unfortunately some of us arent as "gifted" as you guys so if you get it working can you plz not be tight butt holes and keep it to yourselves.. btw how to get the patch on the 16th... i mean you cant even view the page because ur not certified enough....
    [Exceeded Maximum Number of Images]
    ThAtS wHaT i CaLL a FiGhT

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •