User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: 6.20 CD cfw

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

Re: 6.20 CD cfw

Sorry I have not updated the firmware in awhile. I have been busy with school and such. I plan on releasing a new version when the new PSP firmware that has been rumored to come out, is released. The main reason is because I lost the source code from when I reformatted my computer. For those of you still having installations issues, this is the fault of some memory sticks over 2 GB stalling. I used a Sony 32 MB when I installed the firmware.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

jerrmy12

oooh, no wonder it says: flash failed.

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

Idk why but i had everything right and i installed it and it did not do anything to my psp, i am still on the same cfw that i had before

jerrmy12

wow, works with 21 mb and 1 kr 2GB

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Hey Johnny. Just a quick question Does this have all the stuff the 6.20 OFW had?? Or is this supposed to be strictly for the Games and such Like for the Music and the Comics(The OFW has that now)???

Because These guys saying "It's not real" should shut up if it does.

I'd get a screenie of the 6.20 ofw but I Hacked my brothers 6.20 OFW fat PSP :D
    (Ps. When this gets online and I can play my ISO's I've created (Yes Legal) I'll use it until then...I'll wait)

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

hey i have 5.50 gen(full) and i cant play ftb3 is there any way to get it to work.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hal93 View Post
    hey i have 5.50 gen(full) and i cant play ftb3 is there any way to get it to work.
    You most likely don't have a patched copy of the game then. If I was you, I'd go back to 5.00 M33-6 and go to pspiso and find the thread stating patched 5.00 M33 games because we care (or something like that).

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

I would continue work on this, but HEN has taken over, plus after 6.20 Sony made it damns near impossible to make a CFW.

If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    I would continue work on this, but HEN has taken over, plus after 6.20 Sony made it damns near impossible to make a CFW.
    This sucks lol! i was looking forward to it. But then again, it was worth a shot a guess! Great work on the stuff you did thought!!!!

C# Developer and GFX
    Spoiler

Contact me at - [email protected]

6.20 CD cfw

User Info Menu

HEN is a wonderful thing, brings me back to iPod Touch 3rd and 4th gen. Lol having to re-root the device every reboot... Ahhh good times.[/sarcasm]

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast