User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: If you are having PSNABLER trouble since 6.31

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Life is never fair

    User Info Menu

    Re: If you are having PSNABLER trouble since 6.31

    I don't play PSP anymore. I only play PS3.
    I recommend PSNLover (newest one) and nitePR rev K STABLE

  2. #2
    Nuclear Hacker

    User Info Menu

    Re: If you are having PSNABLER trouble since 6.31

    Just released A beta. Not mine. Should fix probs
    Attached Files Attached Files

    RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •