Quote Originally Posted by KiLLAxMAHN View Post
WOW CD Remember me?
This is the last original still standing. All the other websites are down including my own. I wonder who is still here excluding Johnney. It feels just like yesterday but its been 4 years. I hope I can get back to programming again.

Well I'd be more than happy to make CD your new home again. I am sure everyone else would love to have you back too. I remember when you were just a weeee baby programming for PSP, you got pretty popular pretty quick. No one really is into PSP anymore it's all about 360 / PS3. I play 360, have a JTAG, you should program for it. Or you could wait for PSP Vita, I'm dishing out $100 cash to the first person that can hack the Vita. Gonna have a little contest, but I may win it considering I get the Vita a week early. =]

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
Are the ftb2 servers still up? We should have a big CD match for shits and giggles.
Yea, surprised they have lasted this long, with all the shit, I can't believe Zipper has kept them up this long, hell I'm surprised anyone still plays. Last I checked, the game had some players on it, but all the games were pass protected lol.

I heard a few weeks ago, that FTB1 may be turned off, possibly FTB2, lots of games went offline. R.I.P. Twisted Metal Head On. =[