Quote Originally Posted by JACK View Post
Did the 360 repaire modding thing for a long time. One day got lazy on my modded 360 and forgot to unplug the net on a "early" release game.. Got banned, well actually my ga,we tag was changed to cheater per ms. Said screw it , went ps3 and legit. Have 2 360s also,,well, my kids do. Don't play or touch them, my son is a beast on shooters. My ps3 game playing currently is farcry3 and gt5. If I get some time to play. Still have my OG jap psp from FTB1 days collecting dust..lol
Ya that's why you gut swap if you get console banned lol. I never play games that haven't been released yet, been modding for about 2 years now. They closed all the socom servers. There was a hack to still get in them, but now they actually physically removed the servers. Still XLink Kai I guess. I do miss Twisted Metal Headon servers, but they were shut down a long time ago. I need to go buy Twisted Metal for PS3. I just don't have anywhere to really put my PS3. GTA 5 has been out for awhile too, why no new games man?